Electric Crackle

“A werewolf,” she said snidely. She acts the same way she did in my vision, but there was one thing that was different. Her accent it sounded like she was from Ireland.

I crossed my arms against my chest, “so I finally meet you, Amora.”

“How do you know my name?” she asked bewildered.

“I had a vision about meeting you. Although in my vision we met in another circumstance.”

“Oh really,” she said.

“Yes,” I replied. “But I’m glad we met under these circumstances instead.”

“And why do you say that?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“Because I can play match-maker,” I said getting off the bed.

“Match-maker,” she restated.

“Yes, match-maker,” I said. “Where are you from?”

“New York,” she replied and I frowned.

“Where is your family from?”

“Scotland,” she replied then looked at my confused face. “Why?”

“I thought you were from Ireland,” I replied and she shook her head.

“Sorry no,” she said smiling. She had a pretty smile and I think Henry would love it.

“So what brings you to California?” I asked walking over to my suitcase.

“I’m visiting my sister, her chosen one is a werewolf,” she replied.

“Oh so is yours,” I said then covered my mouth with my hand.

“So is my what?” she asked narrowing her eyes.

“Um nothing…well your chosen one,” I replied looking at the floor.

“What? How do you know that?”

“I just do,” I replied simply.

“Hmm,” she seemed unsure as she pondered this.

“I would like you to come with me to Florida,” I blurted. She looked at me shocked I guess she wasn’t expecting me to ask her that.

“Well I couldn’t just get up and leave. Just because you said you know who my chosen one is,” she retorted.

“Have you ever been to Florida?” I asked.

“No I haven’t,” she replied.

“Then this will be your first time,” I smiled. “Trust me if this guy I’m talking about isn’t your chosen one. I’ll make sure you enjoy Florida. We can have own personal road trip.”

“Well aren’t you excited,” she said in a flat tone and I nodded.

“I haven’t been to Orlando and Miami in a few years so I am excited,” I said cheerfully almost jumping with excitement.

“Okay, okay calm down,” she said bringing down my mood. “I’ll go.”

“Yay!” I exclaimed and hugged her. “Now all I have to do is get preparations ready for next week…” I trailed off thinking about things we could do.

“We’re only going if I don’t find my chosen one,” she said seriously.

“Aww okay,” I said frowning.

“But I guess…” she started and my ears perked up, “if I do find him we could go on a road trip to get better acquainted with each other.”