S2: ~2~

-The Beginning of the School Year-

-Author's POV-

So you're starting Junior Year today. You were excited but yet sad at the same time because Jeongin isn't student teaching no more. So once you were down stairs you gave Jeongin a big hug even tho much to his dismay he hugged you back.

Y/N: You should student teach for one more semester, please.

Jeongin: I would love to but you know I can't. Now go to school, it's like being in a small cage when you hug me.

You walked out the house and next door to Yena. Yena was waiting at her porch and they start walking to school talking about this new school year.

Yena: I never thought that they would move me to 11th grade.

Y/N: Don't worry you have me and my friends, and we'll help you with everything.

The two of you made it to school and got your schedule. The same class, not a surprise but what was a surprise was your whole group of friends in the same class.

Joy: Omg Y/N is this the Yena you and Yeji told us about?

Y/N: Mhm

Yeji: Isn't she cute?

Yeonjun: *pinches Yena's cheeks* She's so cute.

Yena: Oh thank you *smiles*

Y/N: Where's Yuna?

Irene: With Daehwi.

Y/N: And where's Daehwi?

Yeonjun: Go look out the window.

The team took you to the window and you see Yuna and Daehwi kissing. None of y'all couldn't hold in the laughter especially you. Since you were feeling nice you opened the window.

Y/N: Aye if y'all are literally gonna be at each other's throats don't do it near a window. *laughs*

Yuna: Y/N! How was the states?

Yeonjun: Don't act like nothing happened we all saw what you were doing.

Daehwi: And that was what?

Y/N: Y'ALL WERE MAKING OUT!!! *laughs*

You can tell they were red from embarrassment which was your idea.

Y/N: What do you two love birds have for first period?

Daehwi: Mr. Song...

Joy: Well get your asses in here then.

You guys carried couple of the year inside the class then you see Minho walk inside the class.

Minho: So this is how you enter a class?

Y/N: It is when you catch your two friends making out near the window.

Minho: ...Ew

Y/N: Wait why are you here?

Minho: Student teaching idiot. Now give your cousin a hug I just got called an ahjussi by a bunch of jocks.

Y/N: Don't touch me idiot.

He hugs you and you just hugged him to pinch his back.

Minho: You little shit

Minho started chasing you around calling you a brat while you got on the desk. He eventually put you over his shoulder.

Minho: Next time don't be a brat.

Y/N: Put me down you old bitch

???: Ahem...I don't think a teacher let alone a student teacher should be doing that with a student.

Minho: Well I'll have you know I will be playing around with my cousin.

Y/N: *waves* sup.

???: Well save that for your house and be professional at school. What a bunch of immature people.

You had a feeling that they were gonna be a pain in the ass you can just feel it. Then an all too familiar face came into the class.

Yeji: Ew....

Yuna: It's Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: Hey you guys. Y/N how you doing from the last time I saw you?

Y/N: The last time you saw me was when I was in pain miscarrying cuz some stupid girls wanted to impress you.

Chaeyoung: I was rather concerned.

Irene: Pfft Chaeyoung being concerned for someone that isn't herself? That's some bullshit

Chaeyoung: I'm not trying to impress you but I hope we can stay neutral.

Chaeyoung went to her desk and soon class has officially started. At some point Seonghwa came in the class with someone and it made Minho panic.

Seonghwa: Minho uhm I brought back someone, he's recovering from permanent memory loss.

Minho:....Kang Yeosang come in meet your class mates.

Everyone: YEOSANG!!!