S2: ~3~

A/N: I'm fitting in multiple points of view as possible in this story cuz at the end I'm gonna ask you who was the true victim and villain in this series. Who was done the dirtiest? I wanna know your full opinion on this 2020 series. I'll also have a question at the end of each chapter.

-Author's POV-

Yeosang: *bows* Hello my name is Kang Yeosang. I don't know what I have done to you but I apologize to the people I have wronged. I hope you can welcome me wholeheartedly.

You were shocked to see your ex-boyfriend here without remembering what happened months ago. For Yena she seems thrilled to bond with her basically new brother all over again. But you...you were anywhere but interested. You knew it had been months but the wounds are still feel very fresh. But everyone's reaction is very different. Minho and Seonghwa both seem visibly uncomfortable for separate reasons. Minho cuz he has to put his feeling aside to do his job and Seonghwa cuz he and Yeosang's parents basically forced Yeosang back in his life to help him. Yeonjun is panicked while holding Yeji's hand cuz Yeji is so mad she wants to throw a fit. Yuna, Joy, and Daehwi can't even process what's happening. Then Irene is just giving him the biggest side-eye. Unfortunately Rose ain't here this year, she went to Australia cuz her parents want her away from the drama from last year. 

Your classes before lunch went as normal but the only uncomfy part is that you have 1st-4th period with Yeosang. Tho you know you didn't have to help him you felt obligated to. It was like when you met Yuna back in season 1, she helped you get adjusted to this high school. Only cuz you thought it would be an ordinary school in Korea. So in a way, you would've felt bad for Yeosang leaving him alone like that. Finally, it's lunch you can't stand being around him you felt super panicked so you just rushed out.

Yeosang: *follows you* Hey Y/N can I sit with y'all during lunch? 

Yeosang grabbed your shoulder to catch up with you and it caused you to have a flashback from all the way back from season 1 episode 3.

-Flashback To Last Year-

Rose: Now do us a favor and leave, you look the most handsome when we don't see your ugly face.

Yeosang: Come on it was a small disagreement. If I leave you guys, the only one with popularity will be Seonghwa. So yall nee-

Y/N: YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!!!!!

-End of Flashback-

Y/N: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP I DON'T WANNA BE AROUND YOU!!!!!

You saw that everyone was looking at you and that Yeosang seemed embarrassed. He seemed like he was gonna cry. You didn't care you ran out of that school. Fuck the fact you might get detention if caught you just didn't want to be around him.

-Minho's POV-

What the fuck did that shithead do to my cousin now!? There's her friend group if Y/N won't set that boundary I guess I will.

Minho: I don't want that boy around my cousin.

Seonghwa: There's not much I can do about that. Trust me if I had the choice I'd drop him right now for everyone in the school to have him bully.

Minho: That's your girlfriend, don't you care how this makes her feel. Hell I should lay you a punch right now for telling NO ONE IN ADVANCE. Don't you like her!?

Seonghwa: OF COURSE I LIKE HER I LOVE THAT GIRL! I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HER SINCE BEFORE I MET HER!! SINCE YEOSANG WOULD TALK ABOUT HOW SHE'S LIKE ON THE PHONE!! BUT UNFORTUNATELY, MY HANDS ARE FUCKEN TIED SO DON'T YOU DARE DOUBT MY LOVE FOR YOUR COUSIN!!!!