I did just that moments after Riju left and headed in the direction of the lookout post. Inside was a guard who was a little suspicious of me. "I'm shocked.....Despite what the chief said, I wasn't expecting someone as short as you. But the chief must have her reasons for believing you can fight the Divine Beast. She's waiting for you at the top of the lookout post. Hurry up." I nodded and exited the room and changed out of my Gerudo outfit and back into my Champion's tunic and Hylian trousers. I climbed the ladder and found Riju waiting for me at the top, I tapped her on the shoulder and she smiled at me. "Well then....That's what you really look like, huh... Hehe....With voe banned from town, it's not very common for me to see someone like you." She explained.

She stared over at sandstorm with the Divine Beast rampaging around. "What a sight. Divine Beast Vah Naboris is pretty intimating....If we want to get close enough to that thing, we'll need to use sand seals... Are you ready?" I smiled, giving her my best enthusiasm. "Of course! Let's do this" We climbed down and each grabbed our sand seals getting ready to set off. "Feeling confidant? Good. Let's get going, then! First, we'll use the sand seals to get in really close to that thing. I'll take the lead. I'm counting on you to shoot as its feet with bomb arrows. Naboris draws energy from the ground to keep moving. If you damage the feet, I think you can stop it. Those lighting strikes, though...Getting hit even once could prove fatal. The Thunder Helm can repel the lighting strikes, protecting me from harm. But it could also shield a limited area around me....You'll have to stay close to avoid getting shocked. And listen....If you're too injured to keep fighting, promise me you'll retreat here, to the lookout post." She seemed scared so I assured her I would do just that in a dangerous situation.

"Don't do anything reckless under any circumstances. Here are some Gerudo bomb arrows. There aren't many, so be sure to put them to good use." She gave a handful, enough to fill my quiver to brim. She asked if she could get a bit of room to try and activate the Thunder Helm's powers. I walked back to where my sand seal was and let Riju do her thing. "My name is Riju, descendant of the royal line and leader of the Gerudo people!" She shouted to the sky trying to connect with her ancestors. "With the power of the heirloom passed down in my family, I shall calm the Divine Beast Vah Naboris. Ancestors of the Gerudo! Answer my call! Aid me in this task!" An electrical forcefield erupted from the Helm and surrounded Riju and I with our sand seals surging with power from Riju's ancestors. "Oh, Wow! I can feel their power coursing through me! Lets move!" I was preparing my sand seal, making sure the rope attached was tight enough when I heard Riju speaking to her ancestors.

"Lady Urbosa....Please grant Link and I your protection..." We took off and I followed Riju quite closely and made I paid attention everything Riju said and everything Naboris did to avoid it shocking me. After a few very well placed arrows at each of Naboris' feet, it collapsed down on it knees in front of us and roared. I quickly got off my sand seal and ran to Riju who took off the Helm and began to speak to me. "Unfortunately Link, I cannot appease Naboris on my own. I have no choice but to entrust the rest to you." I nodded and sprinted to Naboris and I did in good time as soon as I got on Naboris started up again and got up to walk around again. I stumbled and held on immediately knowing it would my death if I fell. Once Naboris upright and stable, I managed to get in and interior was huge. Bigger than Medoh definitely, I knew if I was going to get help to maneuver this giant beast I better activated the front terminal hoping Urbosa would come to me like Revali did.

I activated the front terminal, 'Travel gate registered to map' and blue ring behind me lit up just like on Medoh. After a few moments I heard Urbosa's voice, "well, well, well.... You sure do know how to keep a woman waiting. I can't wait to see you take Naboris back from Ganon! One thing at a time! You'll need a map to find your way around." I could a Guidance Stone in the distance. "Head over to that Guidance Stone. Sound easy, right?" I sighed and headed over to the Guidance stone activating it to get out the map to find my way around this mechanical beast. 'Sheikah Slate authenticated. Distilling map of the Divine Beast.' On the Sheikah slate, much like Medoh. A map of Naboris with controls appeared on the screen. "Good work getting the map of the Divine Beast! The terminals that control Naboris are noted by a series of glowing points on your map. Take Naboris back by activating of the terminals. You're ready for this." I smiled at her encouragement and got to activating the terminals right away.