Chapter 19:Distance

Start from the beginning

I then suddenly remembered something, supatad uncle is a police officer. He take cares of prisoners who got jailed for killing, raping, kidnapped.

-AH FUCK SUPADAT.

-son don't worry okay? We have all guards around us. Okay?

-what about poy? P'lay? And the rest?

-son for now I need you to stay away from them. So the triple wont be able to target them. Okay? And poy he knows already. But we want him to stay normal like everyone. We choose you because we know you are able to protect your bodyguards as well.

-but dad I'm still having fever and I could barely stand up.

-son don't worry your job now is just to look out. Okay? And stay away from your friends. This is what you need to do from now on . Understand?

-yes dad, I'm your son anyways. I'll sacrifice my body for my dad.

-eh no son. Stop being like a kid can u HAHA.

-hm okay dad see you tomorrow.

________________________________________

-perth?perth? Perth? Baby? BABY!!!!!!

Lay shout and that snaps me from day dreaming.

-you okay?

-yeah I will be.

I smile at him . I had to lie. After this, I wont be able to see him, touch him, sit with him. This sucks.

__________________________________

2 WEEKS LATER *

Lay's POV :

It has been 2 weeks, I haven't seen perth for 2 weeks now . I miss him. I cried so much. He doesn't call me or text me.

I'm feeling the emptiness. I look for him everywhere and couldn't find him.

3rd person POV :

Lay walk to the table to meet his friends as per normal. His friends notice the change in lay . Normally he would be around perth and perth would be around him but now non of it is happening.

They have Been asking poy about perth so much until poy decides to run away everytime his class ends.

Lay , cooper, raff and inntouch decides to eat at the cafeteria in their building. They were too lazy to go out and buy some food.

Ever since lay has change, everyone seems different too. No one will tease him anymore and lay wont be talking as much.

They were all sitting on their table when they hear commotion. Lay and the rest look up to see what was It.

His heart beat fast when he see the person he has been wanting to see and he missed that person.

Perth. Perth was walking. With poy and the rest. After 2 weeks I finally saw perth. I miss him alot. Alot. And alot.

When they finally reach our table, I stare at my boyfriend. Scanning his face. He did too.

Everyone notice something. He has stretched on his face. It looks like blood. He has plaster on his forehead and he looks pale.

When I was about to go to him and hug him, I saw men with black suits.

We know it was perth bodyguards. We know them as we have seen them before.

The bodyguard turn to perth and shake his head as if he was saying no.

I was stunned. Perth look at me one more time. I know that face. That's the face of perth feeling sad, missed and needs help.