27 ❤️

-Haruto Watanabe, will you take Kim Junkyu as your husband?
-I will.
-And Kim Junkyu, will you take Haruto Watanabe as you husband?
-I will.
Then they handed us the rings and we kissed. Finally as husbands. I couldn't be happier.
-Yeeess.-shouted the boys which made us laugh out loud.
-Did you know this was gonna happen today?-I asked Haruto as we walked down the aile.
-No but I hoped you're gonna say something. And you did. So thanks for that.-he said smiling at me.
-Fuck I love you so much.-I said then I kissed him again.
-Oh yeah and after this we're going home and we're gonna have so much fun. If you know what I mean.-he whispered in my ear.
-I hope so.-I said laughing.-But now let's party.
And the music started, there were drinks and foods, everyone was happy, finally.
-Oh I told you parents what happened.-stand Mashiho next to me.-And they said congratulations. And that they have to meet this Haruto boy.
-Oh they will they will.-I said drinking some champagne.

Me and Haruto were dancing all night we were so happy, there were slow songs too. I am married to Haruto. I couldn't believe still. It was amazing.
-Haru, we didn't speak about an important thing. Are we gonna live in Japan or Korea?-I asked him. I didn't mind Japan but of course I wanted to live in Korea.
-Wherever you wanna live-he said then we went back to dance.

this was the last chapter! I hope you liked it and english isn't my first language so sorry for mistakes!! ❤️