15 🤍

We started already our tour, so far it's really great just as with me and Haruto. Finally everything in my life is perfect, I can't even believe it. The hardest thing right now is to hide our relationship from the others. We're together 24/7 so it's really hard. Sometimes Haruto comes to my hotel room to sleep with me after the others fell asleep. Oh and I forgot to tell one big thing that happened. Me and Haruto slept with each other for the first time and what can I say besides that it was amazing. I'm not gonna talk about that much more, but huh...

Today was our last concert in Europe, and tomorrow we're going to Asia to the last lag of our tour.
-Guys you were amazing.-said Hyunsuk and we did a group hug.
-Yessss.-shouted Jeongwoo, I guess he was still pretty excited well just like everyone else.
-We should throw a party in our private plane, don't you think? -asked Jihoon really hyped up.
-I mean yeah we could do that. But...-said Yedam, which made everyone stop.-Not too much drinking. We have a concert tomorrow, I don't want any of us to be drunk or hangover.
-Yeah of course captain.-said Yoshi and everyone stared laughing.
These were just our normal moments.

-I'm still pretty afraid of flying. Could you hold my hand?-asked Haruto and of course I held his hand. Which made everyone look at us weirdly.
-He's afraid of flying.-I explained to them and they nodded. They knew what was between us so they kinda understood it.

-And now partyyyyyyy.-shouted Jihoon as soon as the plane were stabil in the air. The music suddenly started and Mashiho popped a champagne which made the sleeping Haruto wake up.
-It's already party time?-he asked still kinda sleeping.
-Yeah it looks like that. But you can sleep if you're tired.-I said combin his hair with my fingers but then I realised that it could be weird if the others would see this so I stopped.
-Oh don't stop, please. It feels good.-he said then I continued combing his hair. It made me sleepy too so I slept in with Haruto on my shoulder.

-Oh my god. Look at that one, that's the cutest.-I heard Doyoung squeek. Which made me realized I slept through the whole party with Haruto. Him on my shoulder. Oh no.
-What are you guys talking about?-I asked and get up slowly not wanting to wake Haruto up.
-Oh just pictures of you and Haruto.
-What?-I freaked out.-Please delete them.
-But these are so cute.-said Jeongwoo pouting.
-Well yeah. Ah I don't even care anymore.-I said plooping back into my seat. And the plane started to land.