17 🤯

I could hardly concetrate on the last songs, cause my mind was on Haruto. I just didn't why he acted like this earlier and it made Junkyu crazy. But he figured he just waits until they get back to the hotel.
On the other hand Haruto was so mad and sad he didn't even know what to do. He wanted to kill Mashiho and Junkyu but he was sad. He felt berayed.

We finished our last song said goodbye to the fans and went off stage.
-Hey Haru.-I said holding his hand to stop him for a sec.
But he just walked faster.
-Haru what's your freaking problem? Did I do something?-I asked getting angry, I didn't even do anything.
-Okay come with me, the others will here it.-he said then he wanted to drag me away.
-Oh no problem, we already know you guys are dating. You can just fight here.-said Jihoon which made me and Haruto stop.
-What?-I couldn't even believe that.-How?
-Well it wasn't hard to find out. You guys are just can't act like your friends it's impossible. You guys are really suck at acting.-laughed Jeongwoo on his side with the others.
-Okay so that's good that they found out, now they gonna witness our breakup.-said Haruto standing in front of me.
-Witness what? Are you fucking kidding me, right?-I said angrily, what the fuck was his problem.
-I saw you and Mashiho. You are cheating on me right?-he asked then looked between Mashiho and me. And I was just standing there couldn't even believe what happened.
-And what makes you think that me and Mashiho are dating? And I'm cheating on you?
-Well I saw Mashiho handing you heart chocolates, and you hide it. Like wanted to do it in secret but I saw it. So yeah. Do you wanna say something for yourself?-he asked me still angrily I thought he's gonna punch Mashiho right there he was so angry.
-Yeah, that I'm in love with an idiot.
-What?-he asked. Mashiho stand behind him trying not to laugh out loud.
-Mashiho wanted to give the chocolate to someone, but that someone was coming and I had to hide. So the better question is, do you wanna say something for yourself?-I asked trying not to laugh at Haru's expression.
-Not really. I love you.-he said trying to hug me.
-No, what were you thinking? That I'm cheating on you? That's impossible you stupid. Oh my god.-I said, now I was getting angry at him. He just accused me and Mashiho that we're dating. The fuck?
-Okay okay, I'm sorry. Next time if I see something like this, I'm gonna ask you about it okay? And I will not shout your head of.-he said smiling stupidly at me.
-Oh fuck, why can't I be mad at you...-I said then I kissed him and he kissed back. The others were really happy about it too.

(I didn't read it again and correct the mistakes, sorry)