23 🤐

It's been three years since then band disbanded. We've been meeting up at least 2 times a month. Our relationship hadn't changed, except with one member but I will get to that later. Jeongwoo and Mashiho got married everyone was invited, and everyone came except one member again. It was a beautiful wedding everyone cried. I was crying so hard I couldn't even breathe damn. I was just so happy for them. The first couple to get married. A lot of them got together over the years... Jihoon and Hyunsuk, Yedam and Doyoung. I was so happy really. But I couldn't help but feel sad a bit. Cause me and Haru could've been them...the power couple everyone talks about... So after Haruto left me in his room... I haven't seen him since, he didn't come back to Korea not once... he talks to the other via texts and calls but not with me... not like I want to after what he did. But I missed him like crazy. I haven't forget about him not even a bit. I knew he was the love of my life... it's just it happened that he got together with a girl, who's been with him since he went away... I was so jealous, angry and sad that I couldn't even express is. But I got together with some boys over the years but they were nothing like Haruto so I ended with all of them. It's just that I still wanted him... but I have to forget him one day. It's just seems impossible.

So I got home after we had dinner sadly Jeongwoo and Mashiho couldn't come cause they were on their honeymoon. Poor them xdd. So yeah I got home and there was a letter in my mail box. I went inside and I opened it. It said:
Dear Kim Junkyu,
You have been invited to Haruto Watanabe and Nako Miyawaki's wedding. It will on 23th July 2020, in Japan, Fukuoka. The adress will be send to you later.
Thank you, I hope you can come.

And after I read that I broke down crying. I couldn't even stop the tears. He's getting married. And it's not to me. With a freaking girl.
I made a group call to the others, cause I couldn't do this alone, I was afraid what I would do alone.
-He... he's getting married.-I said crying into the phone.-To a girl.
-I know.-said Jihoon sadly.-I'm so sorry, Junkyu.
And we talked for about an hour more, cause they didn't want me to feel bad, and I owe to them cause of this. They always made me feel better. But I still couldn't sleep at night. Well not for at least a week.