16😛

We got to that hotel hardly. Tomorrow night is our concert we have to sleep a lot. A lot of our members were still drunk or hangover, so they have to have someone that assisted them. Which was me Haru and Yedam. Mashiho were so drunk he asked when me and Haruto will have our wedding and when Haruto will be pregnant... we just looked at each other trying not to laugh out loud. So yeah we arrived and everyone went to their room and fell asleep. Haruto didn't come to my room tonight, cause we had to sleep, and when we're together we are not sleeping that's for sure.

-1,2,3. Fighting.-we said doing our group thing before concert. Every one was nervous, but if nothing bad happened til now then bad will happen tonight.
We went on the stage.
The first song started which was our predebut song, Going Crazy. Everyone knows this song, so we decided to start with this.
A few songs went down then we went off stage to change our clothes. There was like 5 minutes so we had to do everything quickly, change, go to the toilet, drink and blah blah blah.
-Hey Junkyu, can you come here a bit?-asked me Mashiho.
-Yeah of course. -so I went next to him.
-Do you think Jeongwoo would like this?-he asked then showed me a box of chocolate shapinga heart.
-Oh my god yesss. Of course. That's so cute. -I said squeeking.-Oh there comes Jeongwoo, quick hide it. Now.
-But... uhh... whereee?-he panicked.
-Just give me, I'll hide it.-I said then he give it to me and I hide it in my closet.
One thing I didn't know is that Haru saw the whole scene.

-Okay back to stage everyone. And go.-said the producer and I went next to Haru to hold his hand for a second but he just went away.
-What? -I said to myself, but I couldn't ask him what was that about since we didn't have the time.