1 💖

It was 9 o'clock. Since we worked so hard we decided to party a little bit. So we went to Seunghun's house because YG gave him a big house. I don't know why to him. Anyway. As me, Yedam and Haruto stepped into the house, someone already gave us some drinks.
-Haruto, you should be careful with drinks. You're still so young.-said Yedam to him, but Haruto already drank the thing that was in the glass in one second.
-What did you just say?-he said.
I just laughed at them.
I had quite a few drinks too. Under quite I mean like a lot of drinks.
After everyone was already drunk we decided to play truth or dare. Hyunsuk spinned the bottle and it stopped at me.
-Okay, Junkyu. Truth or dare?
-Dare.-I said while laughing. I was really drunk.
-Okay then kiss Yedam, Haruto and Doyoung.
-What why?-i said sadly.
-Cause that's what I said. Now go.
Then I went to Yedam and kissed him. It wasn't anything special. Then I went to Doyoung. I literally felt sorry for them. Then I went to Haruto. When I kissed him, I-I just fel like I'm sober already or too drunk because I just kept kissing him. I don't know why.
-Wao.-he said.
-Yeah.-I said and I went back to kissing him.
It just felt so right. Omg I-I just can't even. It was perfect.
We were so into it we had to stand up but that wasn't enough I pushed him to the walls. I never wanted to let go of his lips or him. I already felt like I'm thinking sober.
-Guys, guys-they shouted but we just didn't care. We didn't want to let go of each other. The way that our lips got connected since the first touch. Like our lips was meant to be together.
-Wait.-I pushed him after a 20 minutes.-We shouldn't do this.
-I know.-he said sadly.
-But no. I just can't. -and I went back to kissing him.
And he moaned into it in his deep voice. I was so turned on that I could've been able to fuck him right there. But I didn't.
-But we should really stop this.-he said after a good 10 minutes.
-I know, I'm sorry-I said and I just ran out of the house.