Home

"Say, Mama!"

"Mmmmmgfyd"

Uh thought so.

It's been two weeks since your daughter Eva turned two years old but the thing is she still doesn't speak much.

"Say dada!"

"Dada!"

"See she just needs time," Toshinori was trying to be helpful but lord did you feel jealous, she calls him dada or sometimes daddy too! His video calls weren't really something frequent but Eva enjoyed them neither the less.

It was just good knowing your daughter will grow connecting with her father.

" Sure...anyway how was work?"

Toshinori rubbed his neck nervously before sighing "let's say recovery girl is somewhat pissed...I was a little rough on the students in the midterm exams," the urge to roll your eyes was tempting but you decided not to, you just felt bad for those boys even though it was a good lesson for them.

"Toshi baby. Try not to break more of their bones before the year ends!" He chuckled dryly before ignoring you and making a funny face at his daughter who started clapping at her clown of a father.

"Mummy is strict sometimes too sunshine."

"I am not!"

"I've seen you teach honey....you get intense especially with those older women." well you couldn't say much to that since he was not completely wrong, you have your moments.

" Fine fine, did you hear any news about Arata? I haven't heard from him in weeks and when I call he doesn't pick up and just text...." Toshinori backed up in his seat lifting his phone up to get a good few of his face in the screen "the kid said he was gonna train his quirk a while ago and I haven't really seen him since, though he does send me a few texts from time to time about what he ate and stuff," it was kinda scary if you were being honest with yourself.

Arata trained his quirk so much the past two years, he updates you on his training and last time he connected you he told he now can travel to three dimensions a year unlike before when it was only yours.

He's growing and you're scared he's going to eventually stop connecting you and Toshinori.

"Alright. oh and ho-" you couldn't even continue that sentence when you heard the doorbell ringing.

"Doorbell? I should go then...I'll talk to you later ok?" You needed your head before blowing him a goodbye kiss with your Eva making him giggle blushing from the cuteness of his favorite girls.

Nana was already barking at the door when you came downstairs with Eva in your arms.

The little girl giggled when she saw her furry friend jumping around and barking for no apparent reason.

You looked through the door hole to only see a hat, a black snapback hat to be exact and it seemed the person was wearing a face mask which didn't help at all to figure out who it was so you decide to ask who it was first.

"Who is it!?"

"Is this where y/n l/n lives?"

"Yes. But who are you again?"

"It's...it's me mom...I'm home please open up"

Mom...it couldn't be!?

You put your daughter down so quickly before opening the door to the stranger outside but hold and behold your thoughts were completely right.

The boy took off his cap and looked up.

"Ara? Is that you?" Your voice sounded a little shaky and his hazel eyes sparkled right at you, those same beautiful eyes and blonde locks

"I'm home. Mom" your heart leap and made you almost scream with joy when the boy threw his arms around you bringing you into a hug.

He was so warm and he even still did that little thing where his hands would turn to tight fists while hugging you.

This was your baby boy.

Grown-up, taller, and smells amazing as well you must admit!

"Oh, baby! My baby!! Look at you, you're so grown now I can't believe it my little boy" he only nodded his head while you kept rambling about how much you missed him and how worried you were he didn't call in a while.

"Dada?" Eva titled her head to the side curios about the new person in the house and why you were so happy to see him.

"Goodness Arata. This is the first time you meet my baby" you let go from the hug reaching the little girl sitting on the ground and bringing her up to look directly at the blonde before her.

"Hi beautiful, I'm your big brother Arata" he held the sweetest smile towards Eva making reach out her tiny arms to him. It brought warmth to your heart at the sight of them together.

Eva kept touching his beautiful blonde hair and dangly earring which you were certainly going to ask about later.

"Come on inside before you two catch a cold"

It made you feel nostalgic, the boy you once dressed cleaned and fed is now a pre-teen judging by his outlook.

Eva didn't want to leave his lap even after you offered to take her away to play on the side, it was like these two knew each other for ages and now they met after a long wait.

"Tell me everything. How old are you now? and where were you all this time?" The boy sighed while ruffling Eva's curls " for now I'm 13, it's a long story how but basically the timelines always mess it up, as for where I was simply I was traveling this other universe that was kinda behind on technology so I couldn't really call when I planned to come, plus I wanted to surprise you"

You couldn't get mad at him.

He was your little grumpy boy with that charming smile.

"Did you eat anything yet?" And As if on cue his stomach made the loudest noise making both of you stare at each other then burst into laughter "I really miss your food, so yes I am hungry, " god did you miss those words.

"I'll make your favorite!"

This was his favorite dish.

Stuffed shells pasta.

The two kids were giggling the entire time while they ate, Eva wanted to eat off of ara's plate and feed him as while the boy only pouted at the cute baby with puffy cheeks.

You FaceTimed Toshinori later on the day.

He scolded the boy for not telling him he was coming to you and how much both of you were worried but in the end praised him for dropping off and meeting Eva in person.

At the end of the day, you decided to bring mattresses to the living and sleep the night there.

Just like the old days.

"Goodnight Arata."

"Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight Eva," both of you said at the same time to the sleepyhead cuddling her stuffed toy.

"Night mama, ara" she mumbled before fall into dreamland leaving you to fall asleep as well but the second you closed your eyes something clicked.

Did she just?... SHE SAID, MAMA!!

A/N: guess who is back! What do y'all think? It's not much but there will be more in the future💜