Thirty three

" grandma why does Danny hate me ?" I looked at her with my sleepy eyes since it was past my bedtime.

She smiled covering me up with a blanket and pushing my hair out of my face " honey he loves you he just doesn't show it in a direct way ".

I looked up at her then snuggled more into her lap " I wish you're right I don't want him to hate me that's all I want after mammy and daddy ".

Unknown to me he was standing behind my door looking down making small fist with his hands he aggressively whipped up the tears being gathered in his eyes before marching away to another room.

_________________________

" BABY IT'S YOU , YOU THE ONE I LOVE YOU THE ONE I NEEEED WHEN I NEED EVERYTHING SUCK

FINALLY YOU PUT MY LOVE ON TOP BABY " .

Turn around , pose .

Using the wood spoon as a microphone .

" NANA YOUR TURN " putting the wooden spoon near the puppies mouth.

Yeah it was one of these mornings since you were alone with only Nana , taking in mind that Toshinori and Arata were out today to meet someone who you had no idea who it is but you trusted them anyways plus they will come before It gets dark .

You sigh but continued your routine with nana at toe .

Meanwhile the two Quirky blondes were waiting for their turn in the clinic owned by Andy .

" Mr. Yagi you may come in now " a nurse said while holding onto a list of names in her hands " please follow me" Toshinori stood up leaving the magazine that he had been reading while Arata played with his phone before handing it back to him after they stood up .

Following the nurse inside he got a hold of the sight of Andy with reading glasses reading some file .

He seemed too focused to even notice that the door was opened and god Toshinori would be lying to himself if he didn't think he looked very much attractive of course he always was , Andy was one of those guys that just gets more attractive as he grows up and he knew it apparently he had this confident sharp vibe never leaving him .

" try not to fall in love with me sunshine " Toshinori blinked while Arata held his laugh . It looked like Andy noticed them but Toshinori was staring a little too long into his features.

" oh sorry." Andy chuckled taking his reading glasses off and looking directly towards the two " sit down please ".

They did as told facing the young doctor " ok I would like firstly to know if you have any history with Diabetes or blood pressure problems back pains any Lack of calcium or any other vitamins And do you have any allergies ?" Andy waited calmly for the older man to answer getting himself ready for any possible illness.

Toshinori sigh crossing his arms smiling weakly " I don't have diabetes or blood problems , I do have pain in my bones but it's mostly from my scar actually I'm perfectly fine it's only the scar itself It could hurt very badly if I reacted to something aggressively I bleed from my mouth and I have no allergies fortunately " Toshinori let out a breath almost in relief .

" good what about the kid now " the adults looked towards the boy that just shrugged " No."

" I see I'll do simple check ups then please one of you lay on the bed so I could start " .

And so on Andy began his work .

_____________________

" I hate you " .