F O U R

The look on his face was priceless that's all you could say and you would lie If you didn't have the urge to laugh at him but knowing that his condition is critical you maintain a straight face. Despite knowing that he's an anime character still made it a bit weird.

"I see, so what you're saying is that i'm not even real at all." All Might spoke before he cough blood once again trying to cover his mouth using his right hand to not make the blood noticeable.

"would you like another tissue from the box, it looks like you could need another one." You grabbed the tissue box and placed it in front of him.

He hesitated at first but eventually got the confidence in reaching for the box and grabbed several to clean his mouth. "yes thank you very much."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"so let me get this straight I'm an anime character in this world but a hero in my world." All Might questioned.

All you could do is nod in return after all what else could you say. "yes that's correct."

"and everyone knows my secret." he continued to speak.

nodding once again." Yes that is also true."

"even my real identity as well?"

"pretty much everyone who's seen the show knows a lot about you and the rest of the characters from the show" you replied back.

" suddenly I want to lay down " he finished putting his hand over his forehead as he took in all the information about who he truly is and where he comes from.

A part of you felt bad for him, like he just found out he wasn't real in this world, universe whatever you would call it and another part kinda liked it, his presence felt comfortable maybe because you haven't had anyone over for a long time or maybe because you still can't believe he's real.

" it's Alright maybe there is a way to get you back..." You said sipping the last drops of your drink.

he looked back at you confused on what you just said about getting him back to his world. "what do you mean to bring me back?" he asked.

" I mean there was a way you got here so there must be a way to get you back, am I right?" He looked in thought for a minute then looked back at you

" yes I suppose you are right "

" yeah...so what do you last remember before crashing in my backyard I mean?"

" i...I was shopping for some groceries to make my dinner after I was done from my job in U.A in my real form no one was in the store so I didn't bother to change my hero costume then..."

"Then what happen afterwards?"

"A villain appeared out of nowhere and started to threaten the cashier to give him all the money he got so I had to do something and act quick."

"So you turned into All Might and stopped him."

"not exactly i tried to catch him but he was fast even for me and then just a flash, the next thing I know I landed in your backyard" he sounded kinda unsure about what he's saying.

"I see...then-" you were about to continue but the sound of the house phone cut you off garde with the feeling you were forgetting something.

"Go ahead answer it, could be something important" All might said which you responded to by a small smile getting up from you seat and heading to pick up the phone.

" hello....Calm down.....well.... I can explain...it's not like that....you know me and it was snowing...yes sorry sir...will never happen again bye." after that really unwanted call from your boss you realized that the thing you forgot doing was indeed calling for why you didn't come to your work today.

All Might watched your tired expression as you walked back into the kitchen taking your empty cup and washing it silently in the sink.

"late for work" he simply said.

Smiling to yourself you closed the water and whipped your hands with the towel near by "it's that obvious?" You said joking a bit with him.

"I guess, if it's okay to ask what kind of job do you have (Y/N)-san ?" You seriously keep forgetting he's actually Japanese even tho his accent is kinda thick his looks really didn't help.

"Believe it or not im a dance teacher" you answered feeling proud of what you do.

"A dance teacher how...interesting" he said sounding interested about the job you seem to have.

"yeah um let me show you" you said before walking away a little but then standing on your toes and moved around gracefully toe to toe as gentle as a butterfly spinning in place then slowly bow a little.

All might left with wide eyes loving the lovely steps you just showed him.

yes you were a Ballerina.

"beautiful " you looked up surprised by a warm smile formed on his lips clapping softly, it just warmed your heart, the sight of him happy really did set your mood up for the better and much better then that cold look from earlier.

" Thank you, you're so kind " you stood back straight blushing from his small compliment.

" it's only the truth ( Y/N)-san " again with the san thing you thought but neither the less you didn't mind much as long as it makes him comfortable.

He sneezed.

"looks like you have a tough fever ha " he took a tissue wiping his red now nose and looking down.

" it's not a big de- " another sneeze cut him off.

" clearly, uh anyways you need to rest now so up up " you pulled his arm gently getting him up from his seat and to the stairs.

"where are you taking me?" He asked looking still a bit dizzy as you both walked up carefully to the second floor

"To bed where else , I bet your back is killing you from sleeping in the living room" not a word was heard from him, he knew damn well you were right his back was indeed killing him.

It didn't take long till you both arrived to a room down the hallway which you unlocked and opened, it was pretty big but not as big as your own bedroom it had a large bed enough for two people to sleep in and a medium size closet with a tall Mirror beside it and a small drawer next to the bed , and for the room itself the walls were painted in nazy blue and the roof was in light baby blue while the floor was covered in a soft rug and two windows that you could see the view of the city from a far from them.

All might just looked around the room blinking a few times wondering how could someone afford this big of a place, it just looked so expensive and big for only a one person to be living in it alone right " are you living here alone?" You looked at him as he sat on the edge of the bed eyeing you curiously " well I lived with my grandmother for a year here before she...well past away" A feel of guilt filled his chest thinking he may have asked about something very personal that made you uncomfortable " I'm very sorry for your loss.." Your hands grap into your sleeping dress shaking your head looking down " it's Alright we have to face God judgment someday don't we "

All Might stayed silent still looking at you in a more of a concerned look on his face.

" are you hungry?" You askef finally looking up and snaping him back into reality " oh um if it's no trouble " you smiled softly putting your hands on your hips " not at all I love cooking , anything in mind ?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" pancakes..." He said almost like a whisper playing with his fingers like a little child asking for candy. "pancakes it is then I'll take care of you I promise."