F I V E

-
-
-
-

You watched the tiny bubbles on top of the hot pancake ready to get flipped while you were humming a soft tone " when he smiles the world goes round and around cause your amazing just the way you are... " as you continued your little song the pancake were already done you weren't sure if butter is a good idea remembering his health issues but then again he did drink the hot coco with no problem, so you figured you would ask later.

After you were done putting the pancakes in a clean plate you started cutting some fruit and adding them on top of the pancakes then got out a nice pink cup and Poured out steaming green tea, you thought it might help with the cold he apparently cought that and to prevent him from getting a fever.

Looking at the time it was 11:30am " it's still early " you thought holding the tray up and walking up the stairs still wondering if this is real or is it just a wierd dream of yours, you would pinch yourself but the fall from the bed gave you enough pain though, so you quickly canceled that idea and realized your in front of the door so you touched the handle opening it, you look straight to the bed which was empty and made your heart sink "did he leave was i really dreaming maybe it was my imagination this whole time!?" The questions blew your mind but a sound of a cough got your attention, he was only standing there staring outside the window giving you his back.

"um..like the view, it's pretty in the morning isn't it?" You asked getting his attention and making him turn around, he sigh softly then smiled tiredly "yeah it looks nice...and there is a forest near by right?" You nodded putting the tray on the bed and walking to stand next to him feeling so tiny compare to him even in his skinny form he was still much taller and had to look down when talking or looking to you " I know that forest like the back of my hand you know " you opened the window letting some freah air in "is that so?" He Questioned "well you see I go camping a lot whenever I get the chance it's fun i like to go specially at night to get a better view of the stars and even see the animals that run around during the night. " you couldn't help but smile to yourself at the memories you had camping in this forest.

All might just stared at the excitement you had in your eyes as you continued talking and talking about camping and stargazing, you just looked so into it, it made him chuckle and cover his mouth "that does sound fun ( Y/n)-san "he said before a rough cough was let out and some blood dripped down this chin he tried cleaning it with his hand trying to act normal.

"Oh dear, you go lay down and enjoy your um..late breakfast I will be right back okay?" you said before in a flash ran out the room down to the kitchen getting out a few box of tissues and went up again "uh these should do for now " you put the box on the nightstand while he was on the edge of the bed looking at the tray in his lap "Do you not like them? I could make something else to eat if you don't feel like eating them I know it might taste different compare to the ones you eat in your world." you noticed he was shaking a little which got you worried more "Is something wrong All Might?" You got closer to his face but he moved looking away you could have swear you saw some tears dripping but you wonder why someone like him would be crying, then again the poor guy has gone through a lot.

"No their perfect I'm sorry I was lost in thought that's all thank you so much for your kindness and for the food it looks delicious. " he whipped his eyes with his sleeve before a weak smile came upon his face and started digging in to the plate of pancakes.

you weren't sure what to do the rest of the day so after he was done eating you thought you would help him relax a bit, more then try to find a way to get him home so what better way then to show him his own life in any style right right...no..ok anyways you did it and of course you didn't warn him at all.

"That is young midoriya and young bakugou when they were five years old 5!?" All Might yelled pointing at the screen.

" yes they are so cute my babies " you giggled looking at the screen , All might would have sweat dropped if that was even possible now but neither the less he also thought their pretty cute kids But it did bother him seeing bakugou bullying Midoryia because he was quirkless and on with his classmates and then to the flashback of him looking at the computer screen popping his head back and forth with his big green eyes admiring him.

"he sure hasn't changed much hasn't he " he said resting his cheek on his hand

"not at all after all he is your biggest fan." you replied fasting forward in the episode a little to the point all might is saving midoryia and his music started playing in the background.

"that's a good theme song does that should up whenever i come up?" he Asked liking the sound of the music. "yeah well mostly at least."

You both continued watching and commenting on small things being said or appearing " my eyes can't be seen at all in my shadows..." He rubbed the back of his head thinking about it but you patted his back making him tense and feeling his bones a bit more " s-sorry but you looked like you..." you tried to excuse your actions " it's alright I was just...surprised that's all" he said letting his bangs cover a part of his face in hopes you wouldn't notice a small blush appearing in his face.

" yeah um...you know one of my favorite episodes of the show is episode 2 so why don't we skip to it " he looked up blinking then nodded

The video started showing him and midoriya on the roof of the building when his body started to smoke and his modoriya started explaining his life basically

" you were listening to him even though you were scared on your time " you said to him not looking away from the screen " he seemed so passionate it remind me of myself I could not listen " you smiled thinking how an amazing person he is for like the one million time.

You continued watching till the end and there the moment that got you in tears every single time that you could help yourself saying it along with All Might in the screen " You Can Become A Hero " The All Might next to you sigh then looked at you but Quickly saw your teary eyes uncontrol tears were about to fall he couldn't believe you were crying with Midoriya.

" uh damn it every time " you say whipping your tears away.

"She gets everytime?" he thought

" ok I guess that's it for episodes why don't we um watch a movie ?"

" i..I would like too" he said but deep in his head he was praying to God it would be something in the lines of action movies to distract himself with all things he just seen it couldn't maker her any more worried about the situation.