E I G H T

"Are you sure this is okay you already did a lot for me." Toshinori said looking at the cute bunny gloves you gave him instead of the one's with the blood stain. "No way it's no big deal and besides everything is on sale now it's close to christmas which means there are plenty of sells where I'll be able to buy a new pair of gloves." you smiled driving threw the busy streets , which was normal now since it's that time of the year again of course it would be a bit busier but it was all worth it.

" I see..." He thought looking threw the window glass seeing everyone smiling and laughing, some kids playing with snowballs and others looked at toys in the shops which made him chuckle to himself.

"So where do we start.....umm I got it!" You looked at him in excitement making All Might confused.
"what exactly are you planning or thinking about?" He innocently asked poor man didn't realize now he's your life size dress up doll.
"Just you wait and see!" you giggled parking your car in the parking lot of one of the big malls around and got out as All Might followed you inside.

Toshinori looked up at the huge shopping center walking behind you he almost hit a pole but you saved when you grabbed his hand "Be careful please Al- I mean Toshinori" you said changing his name quickly before others can hear so no one gives you wierd looks like who would have All Might as a first name so for safety reasons I would use his real one at least in public.

"Right...yes..sorry I forgot about been in public." he said now looking down and at your connected hands sure he was wearing gloves but it seems as if he can feel how cold your hands were which kinda made him think if the gloves he was wearing were her only two pair's of gloves. The idea made him forwn to think your doing too much for him and he's done nothing in return yet so he gently tightened his grip on your hand in hopes of making it warm.

And on the other hand you were trying not to look like a fool in front of him because of how red you were. His hand was so warm you weren't sure if it was the gloves only or is it him but neither the less it was comforting and with his long skinny fingers he covered your small hand compared to him "wow" you thought as you two walked in silence. But what you did see was that toshinori somewhat fit in with the people inside the mall maybe after all you worried to much.

Eventually the two of you ended up in front of men's store it was huge and new and you were thinking about what you could make him pull off from the strange and interesting designs that they had for men and if he would get regular size or a bigger one if thinks of turning into his hero form. "Alright we should find at least one or two things that would look good on you and that makes you comfortable to wear." you said but noticed him looking at the different ties with different designs on them which made you smile softly but got interrupted very quickly by one of these women who work in the department store.

"May I help you look for something?" she smiled so wide you could have sworn you saw her insides.
"Yeah you see I'm looking for some clothes for my-"
" your husband " you were just cut off by her but you shook your head embarrassingly and thanking god Toshinori wasn't giving much attention so it would be good to tell the truth about us been friends.
"No you got it all wrong he's not my husband just a friend now as I was saying I need to find some nice warm clothes for him that he use through out winter and the rest of the new year." the woman looked at him for a few seconds then looked back at you
"I think I know what you guys are in need of please follow me. " you blink a little surprised that was fast and not to mention she's nice.
"Toshinori come on let's follow her." you pulled him with you not really noticing the stare's everyone was giving you both through out the store as you followed the lady.

"We call this classic business this collection came last week it includes office wear shoes even casual and fitness but there was a down fall for it not being sold." you looked at her Questing what she meant but Toshinori spoke up "I see is it because the sizes are too large and big and are impossible to wear." the woman nodded pulling out a jacket that looked kinda heavy for her to hold but she did anyways until toshinori took it from her in his hands it looked some what normal for him but it was still big probably even fit his hero form which was oddly perfect but then again he needs to find some for his normal body. But it seem like toshinori really liked the design he couldn't take his eyes off.