Disgust [M]

Life. Life has been so cruel to this boy named Minseok. It always threw him all of those obstacles and problems. He is strong, but everyone has a breaking point. But what if, falling in love to someone might be the breaking point in his life?

Jongdae. Jongdae who is rich and powerful and also controlling and a playboy. At a young age of 25, his parents left him with a company and wealth. He is one of the youngest successful businessman said in a article. But what if he accidentally had sex to someone he doesn't expect?

--

Minseok woke up in his small apartment. He never wished for this shitty life. When he was just a kid, his parents both died because of the fire that scorched his old house and also the good old memories he had.

"Here we go again..." Minseok sighed while checking himself at the mirror.

Minseok work in one of the most famous bars in Korea as a bartender. He hated alcohol, the smell of smoke, and the crowd. But he needs to survive this to earn money.

••

Jongdae was fixing his ties and we're about to go out of his room when someone called him.

"Chen! Wanna go clubbing tonight?" A deep voice asked.

"Yeah sure Kris. Just send me the address." Jongdae answered.

"It's been a long time Chen." Kris said in a firm voice.

"It is hyung. Bye hyung! I need to go now. I'm running late." Jongdae hurriedly stated then hanged the call up.

As usual, his driver/secretary was looking at him in the rear view mirror with a smirk in her face.

"You look hot today Sir~" she flirted while biting her lips.

"I'm not goin' to buy your shit." Jongdae hissed in annoyance.

"Okay sir~" she continued teasing.

••

Minseok was preparing himself for his part time job as a janitor in one of the finest building in Korea. It is owned by no other than Kim Jongdae.

Someone caught Minseok's eyes and suddenly, his boss came in.

"Good Morning Mr. Kim!" Minseok greeted then blushed.

Jongdae saw how "disgusting" one of his janitor blushed when he greeted him. You're right, Jongdae was Homophobic. But the weird thing is, no one ever caught his attention. He doesn't develop feelings for others.

"You disgusting faggot, you're fired." Jongdae said to the boy in front of him.

Minseok was busy daydreaming about his boss until Jongdae spoke. He expected to be greeted back, but instead, he was greeted by Jongdae calling him disgusting faggot and the thing he despised hearing, you're fired.

"But sir! Please! I need job! I need this to live." Minseok plead.

"If you're not going to leave right now, I'll call the security and let them drag you." Jongdae harshly spitted.

"O-okay..." Minseok said while heading to the Janitor's room to return all of the things.

Minseok also changed his work clothes to his casual clothes. Just a white oversized v-neck shirt that exposes his milky white skin and his collar bones paired with black ripped jeans and white converse.

To Jongdae's surprise, a attractive male caught his attention. He was leaving the building. When he was about to get near him, he disappeared in a blink of an eye.