***

I followed all the directions that the app told me where to go. Irene and I arrived at the destination in which Irene wanted us to hangout.

"Namsan Tower, really?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I thought that it would be nice if we can watch the sunset later. You know, together." Irene replied.

I gulped in response. No Seulgi, don't panic. You need get used to this. You're going to get married to her already.

"Come on, let's get to the top before the sunset." Irene said while pulling my arm.

Apparently, Irene already got tickets online. Because of that, we don't need to fall in line and I also didn't want to fall in line since there were a lot of people. It's a good thing that Irene planned this trip, and not me.

"You really planned all of this huh?" I asked her.

Irene just looked at me and smiled. I couldn't help but to smile back at her.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Isn't this a date?"

"I think it is?"

"Seulgi is so innocent, you could possibly tell that this is more than a 'hangout'."

In order to get to the top, we need to ride a cable car. As Irene and I are about to get inside the cable car, I suddenly remembered that Irene is afraid of heights.

"Hyun, are you going to be okay?" I asked her a little worried.

"I'm fine. I was the one who planned all of this, remember? So don't worry, I've already prepared myself for this moment." Irene said.

We both rode the cable car and I can feel that Irene is feeling uneasy. Before I could say something, Irene held my hand and linked my arm around hers. I was caught off guard and then Irene smiled at me.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Is Irene really afraid of heights or is she just pretending?"

"Ohhh now I get it, she prepared herself to hold onto Seulgi's arm."

"That girl is sneaky."

"HOKAGE MOVESSS!!!"

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know. I just saw it online."

We were able to reach the top with the help of the cable car. As we went down, we saw a lot of people taking pictures and putting their locks on the Lock Zone.

"Seulgi-yah, let's go buy a lock too." Irene pulled me, still not letting go of my arm.

It's not that I'm complaining about her arms linked with mine since we do that everyday, but right now, there's something different. It makes me feel a lot of things.

"What about this one?" Irene asked me.

"Huh?" I was drowned in my thoughts and I didn't even realize that we're already inside the store.

"Is this lock okay?" Irene asked me once more.

"I think it's fine. But...?"

"But what?"

"But why does it have a heart on it?" I asked her pointing at the big heart at the middle of the lock.

"Oh, I just thought that since we're getting married and stuff, I wanted to buy a lock with a heart on it?" Irene answered though I think that she wasn't quite sure with her answer.