"Our soldiers can tell all you need to know about the thieves who stole Lady Riju's heirloom, Head through this arch. It will lead you to the barracks. Then, seek out Captain Teake, and ask for a full report." She pointed to the arch to the left of the throne room as Riju began to speak again. "Without my heirloom, you'll never be able to approach Naboris. Heh, you know..... I take heart in having such a rare visitor as yourself. Lady Urbosa must be looking out for us. " I nodded smiling and headed in the direction Buliara pointed me to go to find soldiers training and a guard up top the room who I thought must have been the Captain. "What are you doing in here?! This is the barracks for the chief's guards, not a place for tourists to gather. We're on high alert after the recent theft, so you should clear out." I explained to them that Buliara sent me to speak about the theft of heirloom and that I was willing to help, they gasped. "What? Buliara sent you? My apologies! I'm the officer in charge of the soldiers, Captain Teake." They introduced themselves.

"The chief's heirloom was stolen by thieves belonging the Yiga Clan the other day, so everyone is on edge....We're determined that the Yiga's hideout is in Karussa Valley, but....The soldiers are all exhausted, so I was just thinking about requesting some extra help..... " She addressed the soldiers. " Hey, everyone! Listen up! This Hylian vai has agreed to help us, so offer her any information you can! Consider yourself a part of our unit! If you have any questions, my troops will be happy to help." I nodded, I was glad they could not see my blush as my cheeks were hidden. I couldn't believe they all apart from Riju and Buliara still though I was a woman. I asked around a few soldiers to find out any information about this Yiga Clan, I found out that a guard had actually gone missing a few days ago to scout the hideout and haven't come back yet, apparently this has happened before because the guard was quite worried they'd get punished again with laps around the desert.

I walked away and looked at my Sheikah Slate, I marked where the valley was and headed in that direction by transport of sand seal. I as I entered the depths of the valley I started to see banners across the top of the canyons very similar to the ones leading up ton and in Kakariko Village, except the these banners had upside down Sheikah eyes on them so I was assumed I was getting close to the hideout. I must have been getting really close as I heard laughter behind and what must have been a Yiga Clan member appeared behind me they tried to strike me but I managed to block it with my shield. This happened a few more times, more members trying to prevent me from entering the hideout territory, some had hand weapons, other had bows trying to shoot me off guard. I as I made to the entrance finally I knew it was only going to get harder from here on out considering that I was thoroughly ambushed just getting here. I walked in and there was multiple ways I could go from here with drapes covering the entrances, I burned each drape with a arrow I shot through fire.

There was dead ends at the other side of nearly every drape, except one so I followed the hallway it lead down and found a Gerudo woman who appeared to be imprisoned, I assumed she was caught trying to recover the stolen helm, that was when I discovered she was the guard that went missing a few days back. "Hey, what are you doing here? This is the hideout of those Yiga thieves who stole the Thunder Helm.... If they spot you, they'll call their friends for sure. There's no way you can take them all on at once. All I ever see them do is patrol and eat bananas. I haven't seen anything else that you could exploit as weakness... Listen, this dangerous. You should get out of here while you. I can take care of myself." I nodded and started to make my way through the hideout, the guards in the hideout were massively strong guys. I could tell they wouldn't be easy to take down if they caught me.

With the help of few bunches of bananas and arrows, I smoothly made my way through the hideout t without a hitch to find a small sanctuary at the back of the hideout where I could see I few chests hidden in the sand which contained a few gems and what not. Using the Sheikah Slate to search for a exit I found a metal plank that could be twisted and I was out of the hideout's interior. It was a large arena type place behind the hideout with a large hole in the middle that I could see it goes down very far. I walked closer away from the hideout in search of Thunder Helm, when I heard a shout. "Hey!" A member appeared behind and I thought I was being captured I went to sheathe my sword and shield when I saw this guy was big but he was also very unfit by looks of it. I raised my eyebrows and wondered how this guy would handle a fight if he was out of breath from just appearing next to me.

He cracked his neck and began to speak to me and boy, was this guy dumb. "Who the heck are you? And what are you doing in my napping spot?!" Yep, really dumb. "Wait a minute...." He wiped his mask in disbelief, staring at my hip. "That thing on your hip....Is that..... Could it be a Sheikah Slate? If it's a Sheikah Slate.....Then that means..... Yeah, it's YOU! You're that Link guy I've been looking for!" He laughed maniacally and exclaimed. "What luck! My scouts are out in the field looking high and low, but you just wander into my hideout! Oh, excuse me. I haven't introduced myself yet. I am the leader of the Yiga Clan! The strong! The burly! The one! The only! MASTER KOHGA!! Now, prepare yourself!"

I chuckled at his attempt to intimate me with a fight, but I was ready anyway. I pulled out my bow and arrows as he pulled a Yiga ball out of thin air and held it above his head. I shot him with arrow, distracting him which made the ball fall on him knocking him into the ground. Wow, not only was this guy dumb he's was also extremely easy. I struck him with my sword a few times, before he got back up and pulled out another ball. The exact same rigmarole of me shooting him, knocking him down and striking him continued for around twenty minutes before he threw a little temper tantrum. "Yeah, real mature man, real grown up throw a tantrum at the fact I'm kicking your ass." I muttered under my breath quietly. He pulled out two ball this time at either side of him and began to spin them around. I smirked and shot him once he had one of the balls above his head and struck him again when he was knocked down.

It had got to the point where I was sure we had been doing the same thing for over a half hour and I was getting tired. I could tell the more tired I was getting, the angrier he was getting. He threw a bigger tantrum this time and pulled out a massive spiky metallic ball and began to swing around the ground trying to hit me and knock me down. I used the Sheikah Slate to hit him with it instead, I repeated the action twice before I think the fight was done as he collapsed out of breath. He got up, holding his arm and spoke. "Who would've thought.....I'd be done in like this..... And by this guy, of all people!" He stomped his feet in another one of his tantrums. "You think I'm just going to let this stand?! Do you?! *ahem* I almost lost my temper there...." I snorted quietly, yeah as if he hadn't lost his temper already a few times. "Argh, what a pain....I can't go out this way. What to do, what to do.....Ha! I got it!" He laughed hysterically again for like five minutes, the longest five minutes of my life.

"I need to burst out my serious moves.....A secret technique taught by my father's mother's father! It will...destroy you! This is the end!" He clapped and this huge and I mean larger than my body huge metallic spiky ball appeared blocking my view of Master Kohga and his view of me. It dropped in-between us and I heard him gasp. "Ahaha-uh.....Huh. Maybe it's just a tad too big. Are you still over there?" I didn't answer him as I didn't really want to. "Well, no matter." He said confidently, "pretty soon you'll be gone! And not just from my line of sight! Only the leader of the Yiga Clan....can use this secret technique.... It is..... the ultimate." He trailed off his rambling as he noticed the ball was getting closer to him instead me and he tried to get away but it was too late as the ball pushed him into the giant pit in the middle of the arena to which he fell down screaming. I winced as I heard the ball hit the bottom of the pit and a chest appeared in front of me in Yiga fashion.

I opened the chest eagerly to find the missing Thunder Helm, I smiled and knew I had to guard this with my life before I could get back to Gerudo town and return it to Riju.