"Yeah she is still Sunday morning, it gives me some time to mark the test papers from the week,"

"I don't know much about science but if you need help marking I'm free till Monday," Megan offered, showcasing her toothy smile that I was growing to like.

"I'll keep that in mind but it's not very interesting if you're not passionate about science. It's just be ticking or crossing questions,"

"I'm sure any time spent with you, whether marking or not is a good time," she smiled further at me, causing my heart to flutter.

"So my parents are really extra," Megan laughed, shaking her head, "they're going to ask you millions of questions and if there's anything you don't want to answer you don't have too okay?"

"It'll be okay Megan I'm a teacher, I get asked questions all the time," I smiled, placing my hand on top of hers, "there's nothing I can't handle,"

"I don't know my parents are pretty persistent and personal," Megan sighed, "they're making this out to be bigger than it is,"

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking my hand away as we rounded a corner.

"They're making this seem like it's the next big chapter of my life,"

"Like marriage, kids and things?" I questioned, earning a nod. I was quiet for a moment because I didn't quite know how to phrase my next question. I didn't want to come off as strong or get the direction of what she said wrong.

"Is there anyone in your life that could be that person?" I questioned. She looked at me, her eyes searching mine as she thought of a response.

"It's possible but I don't know just yet," she replied, as the car came to a stop, "you ready?" She asked me. I nodded, climbing out of the limo. Megan's heels clicked as she walked around to my side of the car, holding her arm out for me to grab as we walked towards her parents front door. I was amazed at how beautiful the garden looked. I hadn't had time to do my own but this was extraordinary.

"My dad did all of this," she smiled, "he hurt his back at work years ago and when I brought the house for my parents he started the garden,"

"Was he always into gardening?" I asked as we approached the front door.

"It only really started when he hurt his back but he didn't have time before that," she shrugged, opening the door. I stepped inside, hearing her close the door behind me as two people approached the hallway.

"You must be Kaden," a woman smiled, walking towards me.

"Yes, you must be Mrs Jones,"

"Yes but please call me Olivia," she smiled embracing me in a hug.

"You must be the girl my daughter is head over heels for," a man spoke from behind Olivia. I couldn't help but feel myself grow warm.

"Dad," Megan groaned.

"I'm Derek, it's nice to meet you Kaden," he also embraced me in a hug which I was surprised about because I thought he would've wanted a handshake.

"Oh I hope you're not allergic to anything Kaden," Olivia gasped, putting her manicured fingers to her mouth, "we completely forgot to ask Derek,"

"It's okay Olivia, I'm not allergic to anything," I laughed, feeling Megan move beside me towards her parents.

"Why don't you give Kaden a tour of the house while your father and I finish dinner off?" Olivia smiled at Megan.

"Sure," Megan smiled, nodding her head in the direction of an archway. I smiled at her parents before following her.

~~~~~~~~~