"Stop being insecure and second guessing my outfit and show me the dress bitch!" Rowan called from my room making me chuckle. I walked back into the room seeing Rowan eye me up and down.

"Yes. Yes that is perfect, give me a spin," he demanded, twirling his finger. I did a slow spin, facing him again.

"Now shoes, I picked out either these heels or these ones," he grabbed two pairs of heels, one the same red or black.

"Those ones," I gestured to the red ones.

"When is she coming anyway?" He asked as I slipped the heels on.

"Six,"

"Bitch that's now!" Rowan squealed, looking at his phone, "does this mean I get to meet her?"

"I don't see why not," I shrugged, pulling some lose hairs from my French braid to surround my face. I heard my phone ding and knew it was Megan. I picked it up and saw her text saying she was waiting outside.

"It's time," I sighed, adjusting my dress one last time.

"If you don't kiss her by the end of the night I will be so disappointed in you," Rowan chuckled, embracing me in a hug.

"We're just friends Row," I smiled, spraying some perfume.

"That's what I said about Jackson and now look at us, were married and have three dogs," he laughed as we made our way to the door. I grabbed my handbag and keys and opened the door to see Megan standing waiting. She was wearing a black skin tight tube dress which had small slits along her waist which emphasised her curvy hips. Her dress was strapless but still covered her breasts modestly. Her collarbones and neck were prominent and her hair flowed behind her. As we were both wearing heels Megan towered slightly above me.

"Holy Jesus I might be straight," Rowan mumbled from behind me. I felt Megan's eyes move from my heels to my eyes, making me feel slightly flustered. 

"You look beautiful Kaden," she smiled, turning her gaze to Rowan who had stepped out with me.

"Rowan, Kaden's best and only friend," he introduced, kissing both of Megan's cheeks.

"It's good to meet you," she smiled, "I'm Megan,"

"Oh girl I know who you are," he laughed, placing a hand in her shoulder, "you better look after my girl tonight," he warned, changing his tone of voice into a deeper one.

"I will," she smiled, her eyes moving back in my direction.

"Alright girls, I'll see you later," Rowan winked at me before he made his way back towards his car.

"He's cute," Megan chuckled as I locked my door.

"He is," I agreed, turning back to face her.

"Shall we?" She questioned, holding her arm out.

"Yes," I smiled, linking arms with her as we walked towards her limo.

"You look beautiful too by the way," I complemented as Megan opened the door for me.

"Thank you, but I'm no where near as beautiful as you," she replied, making me blush as I climbed into the limo. I heard Megan close the door before she climbed into the other side. Her mid thigh dress had risen slightly which she didn't do anything about. I pulled at the bottom of my dress to make sure it still covered my thighs as best as possible.

"How is Jasmine?"

"She's good," I smiled, turning my gaze to Megan.

"Is she at your mums tonight?"