Chapter 32

Minhyuk narrowed his eyes, He knows how much the younger suffered alone in his pregnancy...

"Can I know who you are?",He asked looking at Jungkook...

"Hyung, I will explain you everything later but first, can you take our order", Taehyung said once he felt the tension between the two.

"Hmm Sure hun", He said with his eyes still of Jungkook..

"Tae, Please let me be a part of our baby,I promise to never ever disappoint you"

"Kookie, I will be happy to be with you,To raise our child together"

"But, If you are just doing this out of guilty.Please think about it again kook"

"Besides, You have a fiance who is pregnant too..."

"Just for me don't leave her,It's so hard kookie, to be all alone in pregnancy," the tears he has been holding falls continually on his soft skin...

"I am used to this, Being alone to fight for a living is something, I am doing since the day, I was born..."

"I don't like her, But I don't hate your baby..."

"They are innocent, a child in the womb shouldn't suffer for their parents deed..."

"Taehyung, How can you say that!", Jungkook screamed.

"Yes, I do feel guilty for treating you that way.But, that doesn't mean,I am showing false sympathy..."

"I willingly want to start a new life with you and be happy with our small family..."

"I won't have taken the bullet on myself If, I hate you..."

"I can die for you Taehyung, I can kill someone for you!!"

"You took the bullet for me!!", And this time it's Taehyung who scream with tears welling his orbs.

"How can you, Jungkook! How can you!!",Small fist meets with Jungkook broad chest.

"I would have lost you forever", Taehyung murmured , still weeping in his lovers shoulder.

"You have a family, some caring friend"

"But me,I don't have anyone,
You should have let that bullet hit me instead Jungkook"

They are crying not for themselves but for each other...

"Even if, I die no one would have cared, Maybe there wouldn't be even a funeral for me..."

"I should have di-"

But before Taehyung could finish..

Jungkoook smashed his lips on Taehyung's soft one, the flutter is their heart only intensified. 

Taehyung’s heart pounded in his chest as his knees got weaker he could only focus on how soft yet rough those lip felt against his plump one.., 

A string of saliva connects the swollen lips, as they breathe heavily with lust and love in their eyes...

"I am sorr-", Jungkook was about to apologise.

But this time, it taehyung who connects the missing pieces together..

It still wasn’t clear if he dreamt this moment in his life, but there was raw emotion ,they are getting addicted to each other's touch

"You don't have to say sorry every time ,Kookie", Taehyung giggles and pecked Jungkook's lip one more time.

"Jeon, Let's take care of our child together", Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

Taehyung smiled after a long time, his heart pounding just like before,"Why should we suffer, for someone's jealousy"

"Y-You are not kidding right...", Jungkook squeals with happiness.
His love is giving him one more chance, he was in cloud nine.

"Of course not silly, why will I!!"

He picked up taehyung and sprung him around,"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!..."

"You can't even think how happy I am, I might be the happiest person right now, Taetae"

"Yeah, Now put me down,I am heavy!"

"Who said you are! You are as light as a teddy bear..."

"Jeon Jungkook!!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I am embarrassed, This chapter looks so dramatic..😔😐

Is this chapter good🥺...

So, Is anyone happy to see them together?

Suggest some names for the  baby, I will pick one?

Thank you so much for reading,

Love you all💜