Chapter 13

"Tell me Jungkook why you did this to me!!"

"I am hurt and confused with everyone around me koo"

They hugged each other tightly feeling, their heart beating together.

Soon they lean forward to feel the soft lips of the other with a tint of blush.

Jungkook gently cupped Taehyung face and about to kiss, but a voice interrupted their moment

"Breakfast is ready you sleepy heads" His grandma scream from downstairs.

"I think we should e-eat something" taehyung said with a soft voice, embarrassed about the incident a min ago.

"Cute..."

His cheeks turned red just like a cherry ...

"Aww, Are you blushing tae",Jungkook said while internally screaming with his cuteness.

(Now ,I am hungry too😣)

"Thank you, grandma, for this delicious food"
Both of them starts savouring those mouth-watering food their grandma made.

After an hour...

"Jungkook we should get ready for our university.."

"Silly, Its Saturday today...", Jungkook chuckled.

"Taehyung, can I call you tae like before"He asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

Even though Jungkook knows, Tae will never say no after all he used to bully him. He really feels guilty about his doing and want to treat tae the way he deserves..

"Sure But, Can I call you kookie too?"

"It okay, if you don't like me calling you that Jungkook"There is sadness in his voice.

Taehyung likes giving cute nicknames.
But no one likes being called with the names tae gave.
Jimin is the only one who loved the name tae give him. He finds them cute...

"Of course you can tae"

"By the way, I loved the name cutie..." Jungkook said with a smirk and runs his hand through the hairs...

" Jungkook said with a smirk and runs his hand through the hairs

(Hot🔥)...

Taehyung eyes widened with shock...
He mentally cursed himself for liking him calling a cutie...

"Taehyung control yourself"

He breathes deeply to calm himself down and showed the other his infamous boxy smile...

(🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺....Aww)

Is the cold-hearted Jeon blushing to ask tae out for a movie together.?

"Taehyung if you don't mind, Would you like to watch a movie with me," Jungkook asked looking down at his feet, feeling nervous of rejection.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Fluff in the next chapters...😉

Hope you like this chapter...

Please don't forget to vote...

All your comments make my day beautiful...