Chapter 6

Jungkook glared at Taehyung before slightly pushing him and walking towards the hallway.

Taehyung was confused and shocked with all this. He doesn't know why he was to be blamed for all this drama happening in his life.

It's already the time for them to leave the school

Taehyung took out his small diary where he wrote the shifts he has after school.

"Hope, Minho hyung will pay the monthly salary today, I am so afraid to go home without money."

Taehyung quickly went to the bathroom to change into his working apron.

___

"You are late!!"
"You know that quite good, that I don't like my workers to be late," Minho shouted

"I..I am s..so sorry sir, I got hurt today and went to our school doctor to treat my wound and..H.."

"Do, I Fucking care... customer don't  wait to hear your bullshi kim ."

Minho didn't let him finish, before he started yelling again.

"You are late for your work for the fifth time, And you know what...
You will get the salary late too..."

"Please don't do that, "Taehyung said with a shaky breath.

*Ding*

"Welcome to Minho's Bakery, How can we serve you ,Sir.." They bowed at the customer

A man in his forties enters the shop with dirty brown hair with a wicked smile on his face...

"You better don't mess up taehyung," Minho whispered in his ear before moving back to his counter

Taehyung nodded quickly showing his wide smile...

"How can I serve you, sir, We have different types of sweets like......."

"How about you serve me with your milky skin baby boy..." The old man  laughed look at Taehyung's neck.

He started walking towards tae..

Fear raised through Tae's body, backing from the man.
He feels disgusted with the words..

"Sorry, Sir, we don't appreciate this kind of behaviour...If you don't like anything from our sweets you can leave."Taehyung shouted..

All of sudden he holds taehyung's throat making him feel light-headed

He looks towards Minho for some help, But to his dismay Minho ignore him, turning his head towards other workers.

"Please leave me, I beg you, sir, Please...

The man started kissing him harshly, making Taehyung scream in pain and disgust.

He wants to kick that man, But He knows Minho would throw him out of this job if he says or does something to the customer..

But suddenly the old man's phone rang, Making him distract from touching taehyung...

Taehyung took the chance and pushed him with all the strength left in his fragile body...

"You pice of shit, How dare you to push me..."

"Taehyung!! "

Taehyung flinched hearing Minho shouting his name...

"Will, I ever have someone to support me by my side..." tae murmured softly

That man left the shop, only to get caught by the police, who are searching for him for stealing money from a shop...

(karma ,Bitch😌)

It's around 6 in the evening, 

Taehyung took off his apron to change into his regular clothes...

He is about to leave the shop...
But stopped when he heard Minho shouting at him again

"You are not getting paid for this month!!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I am so sorry for not updating...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter..😊

Should, I update one more chapter??😘