{12} In crisis or danger?

Start from the beginning

"Seriously!?" I shouted and he nodded.

"Yeah, seriously! Why, is there anything wrong?" He questioned.

"You're a 'Prince Bunny' right? Where are your bunny servants!?" I demanded. "You should have bunny servants because why not? You're their Prince and they're not doing their jobs as servants!"

"Oh my god, I don't get your humour." He admitted, facepalming. "I mean, do you even have a humour? Can't you see I was joking?"

Wanting to defend myself, I opened my mouth to protest but he finally said the words I want to hear.

"Fine, I will tell you. But make sure you don't tell anyone to avoid danger, okay?" He asked and I nodded as I sat back on my bed.

"So... where do I start?" He asked as he cocked his head to a side, blinking thoughtfully.

"Right, well remember how I was with you right before the scream happen?"

"Yeah?"

"When the scream happens, I jumped right out of my costume- Didn't you see the poor bunny costume laying there sadly?" He asked with a sad sigh and I frowned.

"Poor? You were the one who ditches it and don't change the subject." I said, rolling my eyes and he scoffed.

"Fine. Right after I hopped off my costume, I ran towards the girl's toilet and was met by my dad who stopped me and told me to call the police or ambulance. Being the "good son" I am, I ignored him and went straight past him into the bathroom to see what had happened and was met by my mate, Yoongi, you know that guy who roasted you and Yerim a few minutes ago?"

"Yeah, that pale kitty," I answered. "And WOW! You were being such a "good son" when you ignore your dad's words!" I exclaimed sarcastically and he ignored me as he continues.

"Yoongi bent down looking over at something and the vice-principal, my uncle, was frozen as he scanned the walls, shock... well I couldn't blame him because I was shocked too myself because..." He stopped as he bit his lip, frowning hardly and I groaned.

"Did you have to stop??" I whined. "You were about to get to the good part and-"

Groaning once again, I pout angrily at him, waiting for him to continue.

Unfolding his arms, he started grimacing and blinking rapidly. A hand on each thigh, his eyebrows crossed, and his forehead creases. He looks like he is in his little world where no one else is but for him.

Waiting impatiently for him to talk, I want to seriously slap his face so he would be back to reality but I don't abuse boys so guess I'll just have to wait.

But it was already late in the night!! And I want to sleep so the level of my impatience was out of hand that I just want to burst and fucking kill-

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I hollered, my fists clench, and Jungkook blinks back to reality, looking at me confusingly.

Wanting to shout at him once again, he answered.

"Sorry, I kind of slipped away from reality." He apologised, not looking guilty at all.

"You should be!" I agreed, crossing my arms angrily.

"Yeah, whatever. Moving on, I was shocked because the wall and everywhere was covered with fresh blood that was trickling down the wall. Bloody words were written on the mirror and the sink was somehow flooded with blood. Horrifying."

Shuddering in disgust he then continued.

"Yoongi was examining the unconscious girl, which I assumed you saw her getting wheel out the bathroom. She had a knife stuck on her chest and tons of bruises and scratches were shown. The thing is, I don't think she's unconscious, I think she's already dead," He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Damn..." I murmured anxiously and he looked up at me blankly.

"According to Yoongi, she was drugged with sleeping pills and was brought to the bathroom. Then she was beaten repeatedly and when she finally woke up, she screams and then was stabbed in the chest." He mentioned.

"Well, I don't know if Yoongi was there and witnessed it all but I don't believe he was since he would've stopped the murderer and save the student," He added and I agreed by nodding.

"You're not scared are you?" I asked.

"Well, are you?" He challenged and I slightly nodded.

"I'm new after all and I didn't see it coming... is this why Yerim warned me to escape while I can?" I questioned, staring at him wide-eyed.

"Maybe. But you shouldn't be scared since you're my roommate." He said.

"Why not?" I asked and he smiled.

"Because I'll protect you." He said, shooting me a wink and I frowned at his attempt of 'flirt'.

"What a liar." I accused and he shrugged. "Anyway, what were those words though?" I asked and he frowned in confusion.

"What words?"

"Those bloody words. Those were plastered on the mirror. What did it say?" I asked and he chewed his lip as he gave me a small but mischievous smile.

"It says, I'M GOING TO CHOMP YOUR INTENSINES !" He blurted dramatically and I laughed sarcastically.

Dumb.

"Who would believe such an idiotic thing?" I asked in a mockery way and he smirked.

"See what I mean when you don't have any humour?" He hinted and I scoffed in annoyance.

"Whatever," I replied as I crossed my legs. "Can't believe you're joking around when it happened just a few hours ago," I muttered, rolling my eyes at him and he gave me a hard look.

"Fine. I just didn't want to tell you but since you want to know, I'll tell you then."

Clearing his throat, and in a quiet voice, he then whispered in a low voice for effect, "WE ARE COMING FOR ALL OF YOU."

I got to admit, even though is a short sentence, it sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps are forming.

"So... we're all in crisis? Or in danger?" I asked and he chuckled.

"There's more than one murderer on the loose. Why won't we all be in danger?" 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :3 

~Xin