CHAPTER 8

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Wheein called me at night. I picked up the call. She wanted to tell me something but then she cut the call immediately. I called her back but she didn't take the call.

I checked the time.

1.00 am

I should sleep.

I was way to tired to call her back so I decided to ask her the very next morning.

I dozed off and I saw it..The dream. I knew it was a dream but i couldn't open my eyes.

I found myself in Jackson's room. He was sleeping.I woke him up. I asked him to wash his face. He did as I said. I went behind him and stood in front of the mirror .As soon as he washed his face I gave him a pill. He gulped it and started to choke. He spilled out blood but I stood there doing nothing. I wanted to help him. The inner me wanted to, but some kind of a force was stopping me from doing it.

He died.

I woke up and I found myself clutching the bed sheets. Tears rolled down my eyes.

Mom came inside to wake me up. But as soon as she saw this she asked me the matter.

"Nightmare mom" I said.

"Lately you have been having bad dreams..Is there anything going on?"

"No mom nothing"

"If there's anything that's bothering you.."

"I'm fineee " I said.

I ran to school.

I hope Jackson's alive.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Wheein came running towards me and told me the horrible news that I didn't wanna hear.

"Jackson's dead" Wheein said.

I was at loss for words. I was dumbstruck. I didn't know what to say. I was scared. How will I tell people that I witnessed it. I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't.

"Why are you crying Jungkook?"

"I saw it! I killed him"

Everyone was staring at me. I forgot that I was screaming.

"Lets take a leave today. I'll call my mom and ask her to come and pick us up. We have to meet Tae now" She said.

"What excuse are you gonna tell her"I asked.

"I'll tell her about Jackson's death."

After a few minutes, Wheeein's mom came to pick us up. Me and Wheein sat in the backseat.

I held her hands tightly.

"It'll be okay" She mouthed fearing that her mom will come to know about it.

As soon as we reached the hospital she asked her mom to leave.

She didn't let go my hand. She held it tightly. But as soon as we entered Tae's room she immediately  let go of my hand.

Why?Why did she let go?

"Guys this is serious." Wheein said.

"What happened?" Tae was confused.

"Listen to this very carefully. I have come with a theory.........I guess we are cursed." Wheein said.

She continued.

"I thought about it a lot yesterday. Even I saw a dream yesterday. I know what happened that day. The day when Tae was called by the principal but You" She said pointing at me "couldn't help him. You wanted to but couldn't".

I nodded.

"But how?"Tae asked.

"We dream about stuff that happen in reality. For instance, I dream about what happened to me in the past. Whereas you,JK dream about the things that happen in night,or more correctly when you go to sleep that is the present. And you, Tae, dream about the things that happen in future"

It started to make sense now.

"But why do I dream about deaths? Why me? Why not you guys" I asked.

"I guess this has something to do with you. Something you have done in the past..intentionally or non intentionally" Wheein said.

"Oh! So now you guys are doubting me??"

"No Jk that's not what I meant"

"No I get it..That's the reason why you let go of my hand in front of the door. You're scared of me aren't you?" I said.

"What are you talking about? No Jungkook that's not the reason" Wheein said.

"He held your hand????" Tae asked angrily.

"Shut up okay! Just shut up! We are adults okay! Its not the time to have such conversations! I'm so done with you guys!" Wheein screamed.

There was a moment of silence.

"We'll discuss this tommorow. I'm gonna go now" Wheein said.

She stormed out and shut the door with a loud bang.

I ran after her.

                      ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆