9

< Mikaela POV >

Today marks 7 days since.... uhh the worst day of my fucking life...

Didn't think I would be in a shitty ass hotel with a bunch of alcohol, weed all over the place, But here I am.

I haven't had the motivation to speak to anyone, to go anywhere (besides to grab some food), or just to do anything...

Henry is the only reason why I'm kinda sane right now. He's the only one who's actually checking on me the one who only cares about how I feel.

But I know he's been "secretly" texting y/n behind my back but I can't control what he does.

Today he texted me saying we are going to the mall, but me being me I denied the invite and just started watching RuPaul Drag Race.

{a few hours later}

Hours have passed, just me sitting in my underwear's on this shitty ass hotel bed watching the queen himself RuPaul.

The next minute I hear someone banging on my door, like wtf can I not just relax. I get up to open the door to see who it was and as I already guessed it was Henry. He shoved me out of the way and walked in with Isabella I closed the door and turned around to see him crossing his arms.

"What??"I said as he held up a glass bottle of alcohol, I grabbed it "this is what is keeping me sane" I said as I took a slip of the last remnants of alcohol inside.

"This isn't you," Henry said sitting on the bed, I can tell he's worried about me but tbh I feel great (alcohol is kicking in) "you still care about her, I know it's hard to lose someone but you need to show them that you're a badass bitch. So get your ass up and get fucking ready!" Henry said/yelled.

After hearing what he had to say, it made me realize that I shouldn't be such a depressed fucking bitch, it's her fucking lost, she's the one who made the mistake not me. I got up and ran to where my clothes were and grabbed something somewhat revealing and put it on.

I walked out of the bathroom and yelled
"let's go bitches".

< At The Mall >

We finally arrived at the mall to just have a nice day shopping(hopefully). We walked into a couple of stores didn't really find anything I liked, we joked around and just walked around.

As we were walking, someone bumped into us I looked up to see y/n... I lost all motivation that I had and just became one awkward ass bitch I just stood there and kept making eye contact with her.

It was silent for a couple of minutes before Henry said something but me being me plus a little drunk ig... I didn't really pay attention to wtf he was saying or what Isabella was saying but when I finally got back to focusing I noticed they were walking away so I followed.

I turned around and started walking away, I didn't want to cause a scene because I low-key hate causing a scene but the next moment I feel someone grab my hand.

It was y/n she held my hand and said
" I love you so much, what you saw was a mistake that bitch means nothing to me, you mean so much to me and I can't lose you"

I just couldn't believe what she said the two sides of me were saying she doesn't deserve you, your a boss ass bitch. But the other side of me wanted to kiss her so badly.

Without thinking I let go of her hand pulled her closer to me and kissed her it felt like heaven on earth I felt so happy like everything just went away.

New chapter!! Hope you enjoy it sorry for being inactive school is being a bitch.
-A