8

« Your POV »

It's been a couple of days since I talked to Mikaela.

Since the tour ended in my home state I'm staying with my family for a while, they aren't happy about me leaving school but they are supporting me.

I've been trying to get ahold of Mikaela every day but every time I call her it just goes to voicemail. If only she knew who that bitch was and knew I didn't want any of that to happen.

Luckily Henry has been talking to me, He's been telling me where they been and how they are, if it wasn't for him I would be blowing them all up and freaking out, But now I  know they are still here staying at a local hotel.

| 12:30 in the afternoon|

As I make myself some breakfast for the day, I get a notification I grabbed my phone to see who I was.

Hoping it was Mikaela, it's  Henry...

As I stare at my phone debating if I should go or not, my sister comes up from behind me and snatches my phone from me

"Hey!" I said as I turned around "OoH!!" She said as she typed something "Give it Back" I said trying to get it back "Get ready girl! We are going on a trip!!" She said as she set my phone on the counter and went to get ready.

I grabbed my phone and saw she replied with "see you there ;)" oh god what am I getting myself into... I don't want to make a scene I just want to talk to Mikaela alone...

I ate breakfast then ran upstairs to take a quick shower, I grabbed some random clothes and threw them on.

I walked downstairs to see my sister waiting by the door, "do I really need to go?" I said pouting "I'm tired of hearing you cry in your room, you love her and she loves u!! So we are going to get her back!" She said as she opened the door for me.

I rolled my eyes and walked out, I'm not ready for whatever is about to happen.

~20 mins later~

We finally arrived we got out and decided to go into a store to make it seem like we wanted to come here.

We walked around for a while until I saw Mikaela I grabbed my sister by the arm and started walking in the opposite direction then Mikaela.

"What the hell?" My sister said as she yanked her arm out of grip "I saw her, and I..." I said as I looked down realizing how stupid this was.

I lost the most important person to me, I just need to move on... I shoved my sister and started walking out of the store.

As I stormed out of the store I ran into Henry, Mikaela, and Isabella...
"Oh no," I said as I rolled my eyes hearing my sister laughing in the store...

"Hey¿.." Henry said very awkwardly, Isabella and I weren't on good terms so she just looked everywhere else than me.

Then I made eye contact with Mikaela she was being very awkward but so was I, we looked at each other for a while until Henry broke up the silence.

"What are you doing here girl?" He said "oh nothing, just umm looking around, "I said very awkwardly "she's probably falling us" Isabella whispered.

"Well, it was nice to see you... not," Isabella said as she walked away, "well we have to go," Henry said as he kept giving me a look, it's like the kind of look you give someone when they need to do something.

Then it hit me, I didn't even talk to Mikaela that's the whole reason why I'm here, as they were walking away  I grabbed Mikaela's arm and just blurted out " I love you so much, and what you saw was a mistake that bitch means nothing to me, you mean so much to me and I can't lose you" I said as looked into her eyes feeling very awkward knowing I did make a scene but also not giving a damm in the world I just wanted her to say something...

~hope you guys like this chapter!!
-A