1

Moving to New York City

As I got off the airplane, my nerves settled down and I realized I'm finally here! After all these years leading me to this moment I finally made it.

As I was waiting for my luggage I texted my family letting them know I made it, they were all so proud of me they couldn't believe I was moving to New York to pursue something I love doing but I couldn't have been here without them.

At Apartment

I got to my apartment and dropped all my luggage and jumped right on my pull-out couch, I've been so exhausted from the flight that instead of sleeping into tomorrow I decided to get my ass up and put all my shit away and make it more like home.

I finally put all my shit away and decided to get ready for tomorrow since it was my first day of college, I couldn't wait to meet new friends and learn new stuff about photography.

I plugged my phone in and laid down looking out the window looking at all the pretty lights and all the buildings and all the noises,
Home sweet home.

Next Day

*Phone Alarm*

"Ughhh 1 more hour please!" I said as I got up to turn off my alarm, I jumped in the shower and got ready for the day.

^my outfit

^my outfit

I decided to take a subway to get to school, as the subway kept getting closer to my stop I started to get more nervous about what if I do something stupid and I embarrass myself.

At School 

finally, at the stop I've been waiting for, today is the day my whole life change, as I stepped off the subway and walked upstairs to see my new school and all the people walking around the campus this is it I'm here!

I walked towards the front of the school lucky enough not to get hit with a football or getting bumped into by a skateboard. I walked into so many students going on tour to check the whole school out there were so many clubs to join. I walked up to the front office to get my class schedule and joined a group for the tour of the school.

Last class

"Ok class make sure you guys write an essay about your favorite photography due by Thursday!"Professor said as we all walked out of the class.