Episode 1

"[Y/N]! Please stay with me! Please [Y/N]!" The mortified screams of a young man rang out over a scorched battlefield. The voice was hoarse, and it seemed that at any moment, it would give out on it's owner completely, not that he cared. He was terrified, and hurting his throat was the last thing on his mind.

Lloyd Garmadon wasn't one known to scream and cry, but the tears running down his face as he shouted flowed freely none the less. His once pristine green gi had been ripped to near shreds,
and he was covered in a number of wounds. What was left of his uniform was caked in dirt, sweat, and blood.

The blood wasn't his.

Cradled in his arms was a young woman who was covered in the same blood that covered Lloyd. Her blood. His eyes locked onto hers, trying to focus through the tears that clouded his vision, refusing to leave her gaze. She returned his gaze but was unable to focus for very long, as the viscous fluid that sustained her life continued to leave her, causing her skin to become quite pale compared to it's usual tone.

"LLOYD! [Y/N]! Are you all ri...." Jay's higher pitched voice stopped, along with the numerous footsteps that accompanied it. An audible gasp was heard from everyone, and Nya, bless her soul, had to avert her eyes from what she saw, immediately turning to Jay's shoulder to avoid looking at the sight of their friend lying on the ground with a large javelin piercing her abdomen and slightly protruding the other side. "Oh my god....." Kai couldn't help the words as they came out, but immediately covered his mouth. He didn't need to say anything to alarm Lloyd more.

He didn't hear Kai speak, nor did he even register that his friends had found him. "Please [Y/N]. You gotta hang in there. Help is on the way." The young woman tried desperately to keep her [E/C] orbs open, but the task grew to be more and more difficult each second. "Lloyd...I" "Don't talk. You need to save your strength." "Lloyd." "Please baby.....stop talking...I....I can't loose you, so you have to." His composure was beginning to fade. "You have to save your strength."

For a moment, the battlefield was quite, save for the popping of embers from the smoldering fires that encompassed the empty town. And then, a soft voice broke the silence. "You're gonna .....be alright....Lloyd." It was hard for her to speak, as every breath felt like a thousand daggers being plunged into her side.

"Please sto...." "Shhh." The young woman gave a weak smile to try and calm his fears, though her eyes showed that she was just as afraid as he was. "It's okay...I'm o...kay with t...this."

Her breathing was short and labored, but she managed to keep going. "Th...this is w...what I s..s..signed up for remem...ber? So p..please." She kept up the weak smile, but her vision began to fade. "Please s..mile for me? O..one last t..t..time..." But before she could see it, everything faded to black, and the black began to fade to white. All that was left was a cacophony of voices, all calling for her.

"[Y/N]! [Y/N]! [Y/N]! ........."

The blaring sound of my alarm clock pulled me from my slumber, though in that moment it may as well have been the devil. "It can't be one already. I just went to sleep...."

I allowed a pitiful groan to escape my lips. Nobody was home to hear it, so it didn't matter. I just really didn't want to get up out of the bed. But it wasn't exactly like I had much of a choice in the matter. There was work to be done.

I reluctantly rolled out of bed and simultaneously dismissed the alarm, forcing myself into reality. I hated only getting four hours of sleep a night. Once in a while it wouldn't be so bad, but I hadn't gotten more than that in nearly 2 years. Not since...