it's raining! (eight)

❃.✮:▹🥃◃:✮.❃
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

❃ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

__________

"Daddy! Daddy! look, it's raining outside!" Jimin shouted and Yoongi came closer to the latter.

"Baby, you're not scared?" Yoongi asked and the little shakes his head.

"Nope, rain is my favorite! just Minnie hate the thunders" the little said and snuggled closer to his caregiver.

"I hope there'll be no thunder" Yoongi said and hug the younger.

Few minutes passed and the rain stopped, the two of them are watching cartoons, well Yoongi's attention is not on the cartoons, it's on Jimin, he really love to admire the little.

"Baby, you want hot choco?" Yoongi said and the latter make a soft 'ooh' sound.

"Yes! Minnie wanch to have chocho" the little said and the older just giggled to his cuteness.

Yoongi took the younger's favorite sippy cup and filled it with a warm choco flavored drink. It's warm because he's afraid that the younger will burn his own tongue.

"Sweetheart, here's your drink" Yoongi said and hand the sippy cup to Jimin.

"Yay! my chocho tank u, Daddy!" the little said and hug the older.

"Only a hug?" Yoongi said and pouted his lips.

"Daddy, no kissies today" the younger giggled and Yoongi put a sad face.

"Hmm, okay I will give you a kissies" Jimin said and peck the older's pouting lips.

Yoongi smiled and peck the younger's lips.

"Daddy! that's two for today!" yhe little shouted.

"That's because Daddy loves you" the older said and the little continue to watch cartoons.

While they are watching, Yoongi's phone vibrated, his mom texted him.

MOM

Yoongi, me and your dad, we finally contracted our divorce paper. Baby, I'm so happy, I'm free now.

Yoongi teared up a little, his mom and dad are now seperated, his mom will never experience hard time now, they are now divorced.

"Daddy? are you crying?" Jimin said and wiped those little tears on his caregiver's eye.

"Minnie, Daddy is so so happy" Yoongi said and the little put his sippy cup on the floor to wipe the tears from the other eye.

"Then why are my Daddy cryin'?" the little said.

"Baby, it's tears of joy" Yoongi said and the little hugged him.

"I'm glad that Daddy is happy" the little one said.

"Do you want to know why I'm happy?" the older said and the little just nod his head.

"My mom is now free from the hell she is staying, she's now free" Yoongi said and the tears fall again.

"Hell? free? Daddy what is it?" Jimin said still looking at the older.

"My mom and dad are now divorced" the older simply said.

"Daddy is happy because Daddy's mama and dada are di- Daddy what is discovered?" the little said and the older just chuckled because he said discovered instead of divorced.

"Baby, it's divorced, it means they are separated now" the older said and the little nod his head.

"so Daddy is happy because they are separated now?" the little said and the older nodded his head.

"Because my dada is abusive, he always hit me, my brother and my mom" the older said and the latter hugged him.

"Daddy's dada is so so bad!" the little said and the older just nod.

"Yes he is" the little looked at his caregiver.

"Daddy, Minnie loves you so so so MUCH!" the little said and throw himself to the older.

"I love you more, Baby" the older said and put little kisses on the younger's pink locks.

__________

hey! so i decided to continue this story, thank you so much!! lovelots!!

-pau.