caregiver (two)

❃.✮:▹🥃◃:✮.❃
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

❃ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

__________

That day Yoongi felt guilty, he just wanted to know what food will Jimin like, not to eavesdropped to that conversation, he's not going to keep it, he want to tell Jimin that he eavesdropped to the conversation, he just wanted Jimin to be happy. At the same day, Yoongi heard about the word 'caregiver' he immediately searched about it and finally knowing that Jimin is little, but Yoongi didn't know every word about it.

He tried to search it and read the article.

Little Space
Littlespace is the mindset or headspace in which an adult baby or little feels most carefree, accepted, and mentally youthful. Some adult babies or littles are only in littlespace during certain times while others may always be in littlespace as part of their natural personality.

Slowly, Yoongi get what little space it, and he thinks about Jimin, being little.

Well, he hate children, but he will never hate Jimin, because he's the only one who's been with him ever since they're highschool. He loved Jimin, he love him in a romantic way. He never confess to him because he thinks that Jimin will never love him back.

Yoongi sighed and make his way to Jimin's room.

He knocked, but he hears a little giggles and adorable words coming from the younger's room, he thinks that Jimin is little right now.

He knocked again and the door opened, his stuffies are in the floor.

"H-Hey" the younger stuttered.

"Can I talk to you?" the older asks and the younger nodded.

They make their way in the younger's bed, not caring about the stuffies that laid in the floor.

"Jimin, I need to tell you something" Yoongi said and the younger looked up to him.

"What is it hyung?" the younger asks.

"Well, first of all, don't say that I eavesdropped to you because I just wanted to asked you what do you want to eat" Yoongi explain and the younger furrowed his eyebrow.

"Spill it hyung" Jimin said and Yoongi sighed.

"I know that you're little, and I heard that you need a care--" Jimin covered his mouth and started to cry.

"I'm so sorry hyung, you think that I'm sick a-and weird, I get that" Jimin apologized and Yoongi hushed him.

"No Jimin, I don't think that you're sick or weird or whatever, I think it's cute and adorable" Yoongi said and wiped the younger's tears away.

"Really hyung?" Jimin said and softly and Yoongi hummed ruffling the younger's pink locks.

"And I heard that you like me to be your caregiver" Yoongi said and the younger blushed.

"Yes, I like you to be m-my caregiver b-but it's okay if you say no" the younger said.

"no" Yoongi said and Jimin looked at him, ready to cry.

"I mean, no, I want to be your caregiver" Yoongi said and Jimin hugged him.

Yoongi hugged him back and he felt the wetness of his shirt because of the tears.

"Jiminie, are you okay?" Yoongi softly said and the younger nodded, still buried his head to the older's shoulder.

"You say yes?" the older asks and Jimin nodded.

"Then why are you crying?" the older asks and the younger lift up his head.

"I'm just happy, I never had a chance to get a caregiver because I'm shy, thank you hyung" Jimin said and the older show his gummy smile.

"Don't thank me, I just wanted to shower you with kisses and love because that's what you deserved, I love you" Yoongi said and kissed the younger's cheek.

"Y-You love m-me" Jimin said and blushed.

"Yes, since I met you" Yoongi said and Jimin smiled.

"I love you too" Jimin said and Yoongi kissed his cheek.

"So, be my boyfriend?" Yoongi said and Jimin widen his eyes.

"Of course!, Yes!" Jimin shouted and jump into Yoongi's legs and hugged him.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead, saying sweet words, they cuddle all night and Yoongi showered him full of kisses and loves, when Yoongi promised, Yoongi will never break it.

_________
hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! remember BTS loves you always, continue to love and support our boys this year, thank you so much Armys, this fandom is the best. This year is the new beginning for everything.

- Pau🥃