jealous? (five)

❃.✮:▹🥃◃:✮.❃
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

❃ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

__________

"Minnie! open the door please?" Yoongi shouted and continue to knock the door, but Jimin didn't open it, his soft sobs are getting louder.

'Min Yoongi! you fucker! what did you do to Minnie?!'

Yoongi slapped his face and find the key to their room, he opened it and saw Jimin- who's laying on the floor still crying.

"Hey baby, why are you crying?" Yoongi asks and pulled him into a tight hug, ruffling his soft pink locks and whispering sweet words to him.

"Do you love me Daddy?" Jimin said between his sobs.

"Of course Minnie! I love you so so much!" Yoongi said and continue to touch the younger's pink locks.

"What is this feeling Daddy? when you hugged TaeTae, I felt a pang in my heart?" Jimin said slowly stop from his crying.

"Aww, my Jiminie is jealous" Yoongi cooed and Jimin buried his head into Yoongi's shoulder.

"J-Jealous? I'm jealous?" Jimin said and Yoongi hummed.

"Don't be jealous baby, TaeTae is like a friend to me, I will never love him like I love you" Yoongi said and kissed the younger's soft locks.

"Daddy, I'm tired, can we sleep now?" Jimin said and Yoongi chuckled.

"Of course my baby" Yoongi said and gently lift him to the bed, wrapping his arm to the younger's waist and drifted to sleep.

__________
hey! double update! but this chap. is just a filler hehe. i love you all, goodnight!

-pau.