mr. cuddlesworth (three)

❃.✮:▹🥃◃:✮.❃
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

❃ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

__________

"Minnie?" Yoongi shouted across the hall.

"Yes, Daddy?" Jimin answer.

"I have a friend, his name is Jungkook, and he had a little too" Yoongi said and Jimin widen his eyes.

"Can Minnie and KooKoo's wittle have a pway date?" Jimin said with a doe puppy eyes.

"What's the magic word baby?" Yoongi asks and Jimin pouted.

"Pwease Daddy~" Jimin said with a pout.

"Okay baby, since you asked nicely, you and KooKoo's little will have a play date" Yoongi said, Jimin giggled and hugged Yoongi.

"Then, I will ask KooKoo first" Yoongi said and dialed Jungkook's number.

"Hey hyung, what's up?" Jungkook asked.

"Hey Kook, you want to have a play date with your little and my little?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook gasped.

"You have a little too?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi hummed.

"Well, I guess TaeTae will love that, he wanted a play date for so long" Jungkook said and Taehyung's giggles heard in the background.

"Good, so Saturday, in my dorm" Yoongi said and Jungkook hummed, and ended the call.

"Baby" Yoongi called.

"Yes, Daddy" Jimin answered.

"KooKoo and his little will visit in Saturday" Yoongi said and Jimin gasped.

"Yay! I will have a pway date with KooKoo's wittle, Minnie have a pway date, Minnie have a pway date~" Jimin chanted and Yoongi chuckled.

"Okay Minnie, please settle down, Daddy will cook your favorite dino nuggets" Yoongi said and Jimin smiled.

"Thank you Daddy, I wuv you so much!, You're the bwest Daddy ever!" Jimin shouted and giggled loudly.

"And, You're the best Little ever" Yoongi said and kiss Jimin's forehead.

Jimin ran to his room and pulled Mr. Cuddlesworth out.

"Hey, Mr. Cuddlesworth, Yoonie hyung is so nice and kind to me, and guess what! he's awready my Daddy! Yoonie hyung is my Daddy! my Daddy" Jimin happily said to the toy and smiled.

"I'm so happy for you Minnie, I think you didn't need me anymore, because there's Yoongi, your Daddy, You're not gonna need me anymore, I'm sad" Mr. Cuddlesworth said in Jimin's mind.

"N-No!, I need you Mr. Cuddlesworth, I need you and Daddy, I need you both! pwease don't leave me" Jimin said and started to tear up.

"Don't worry Minnie, I will never ever leave you, I'm your best friend and you're my best friend we're best friend, I'm just joking what I've said earlier" Mr. Cuddlesworth apologize.

"It's okay, Mr. Cuddlesworth, I forgive you, j-just don't leave me okay?" Jimin said, wiping his tears and Mr. Cuddlesworth nodded.

Jimin hugged the toy and play with it and with his other stuffies, Jimin's very happy, he never felt this kind of happiness before, thanks to Yoongi, he made the adorable boy happy.

__________
hey guys, so i changed the name of this book hehe, thank you for reading and supporting this book. and i add an adorable conversation between minnie and mr. cuddlesworth, hope you like it. AND UM, TAETAE AND MINNIE WILL MEET!!

-Pau🥃