Chapter 4- The Manor

"Yes Harry, find your mate and best of luck to you." And with that, they were gone and the two rings were on the stand. When he put the rings on all ten lordships merged to one, and the heirship ring below the lordships. When he thought of one house, the crest of that house showed itself, so he thought of Potter and left for the chamber and called for Griphook. He left the chamber with a feeling of finally being complete.

When they got back to Griphook's office he asked Harry to take a seat. "Ok, so I would like to one last thing before you leave. I would like for you to take a magic test. It's like the Inheritance test but it will just show the abilities you have and have received. To do that just put three drops of your blood on the parchment." It was then Harry realized that there was a dagger and a piece of parchment already waiting for him. 

So he took the dagger and sliced his palm. He counted three drops and pulled his hand away and waited for the test to show. 

Harry James Potter, Ice Dragon

Magical Abilities: 

Spell Resistance

Wordless Magic

Wandless Magic

Metamorphmagus

Necromancy 

Shadow Magic

Eidetic Memory

Magical Sensitivity

Parselmagic

Natural Legilimency

Natural Occlumency

Animagus

Ward Proficiency 

All-Speak (Animals)

Dark Magic Proficiency

Light Magic Boost

Neutral Magic Boost

Magic Level: 

70,000 (Possibility to grow with age(Not fully used))

Mate: Unknown (Have Met)

"Now Harry, you may keep both of your parchments since they are yours. If you have any questions feel free to ask." Griphook said. Harry needs to find a place to go to. He knows that the Peverells said to go to a dark family but he doesn't think he can. He doesn't want to go to a Death Eaters house and put himself in danger. He doesn't know where to go. He could go to one of his properties. Maybe he could ask Griphook.

"Hey, Griphook? Were the Peverells considered a dark family when they were alive?"

"They were," Griphook replied with a nod.

"Is there a way that I could get to Peverell Manor?"

"Yes, if you summon the Peverell Ring and think of the Manor it should take you there."

"Thank you, Griphook. Is there a proper way that I should say goodbye?"Harry asked this sheepishly, he didn't want to offend the goblin.

"There is, normally wizards don't ask so this is strange, but you start and end with 'May your gold ever flow and I'll reply."

"Ok, so may our gold ever flow, Griphook"

"And may your enemies fall at your feet, Harry." Then Gri[hook bowed, so he thought it appropriate to bow back. Leaving Griphook with a surprised expression he pulled forth the Peverell ring. When he saw the Peverell coat of arms, which is a triangle with a circle in the middle and a line cutting them in half, he thought of Peverell Manor. He started feeling the initial pull of a portkey. He felt like he was being sucked in a straw and then being pushed out the other end.