Chapter 3: Friendship is Magic - Part 2

Начните с самого начала

The Mane 7 then arrive outside the entrance of the Everfree Forest.

(Y/N): So this is the Everfree Forest? (Thoughts) It kinda looks familiar.

Twilight Sparkle: Yes it is. The Castle of Two Sisters should be on the other side of the forest.

(Y/N): Alright then. Let's head out.

A few minutes later, the Mane 7 continue to walk through the Everfree Forest and reach a cliffside while everypony besides (Y/N) and Twilight were shaking which they noticed.

Twilight Sparkle: So none of you have been in here before?

Rarity: Ugh, heavens no! Just look at it. It's so dreadful.

Applejack: And it ain't natural. Folks say it don't work the same as Equestria.

As the Mane 7 were busy, Nightmare Moon's mist seeps into the cliffside.

Twilight Sparkle: What's that suppose to mean?

Rainbow Dash: Nopony knows. You know why?

Rainbow Dash said that in a creepy tone as it started to make Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rarity shiver nervously.

Applejack: Quit it, Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: Cause everypony who's ever come in has never come out!

(Y/N): *sarcastically* Oooh. So scary. So far there's really been nothing that's unnatural.

Then the ground rumbled which confused some of the ponies.

(Y/N): What was that?

Suddenly, there was a loud crash and the ground beneath the Mane 7 break away as Nightmare Moon's mist flies away from the cliffside. Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack and Twilight tumble down the slope while screaming while (Y/N), Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy avoided the fall by flying with their wings.

Rainbow Dash: Fluttershy! (Y/N)! Quick, we have to help them!

(Y/N): Right!

Fluttershy: Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, and Applejack scream as they fall down the slope which leads to a large drop off of a cliff. Rainbow Dash saves Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy saves Rarity, and (Y/N) saves Applejack, but Twilight kept sliding down the slope and she soon ended hanging off the edge of the cliff.

Twilight Sparkle: SOMEPONY HELP!

Applejack: (Y/N)! We need to save her!

(Y/N): Got it!

Both (Y/N) and Applejack landed in front of Twilight and grabbed her front legs to keep her from falling.

Twilight Sparkle: Applejack! (Y/N)! What do I do?!

Both Applejack and (Y/N) held her tightly before Applejack looked up and saw something and then looked back at Twilight.

Applejack: Let go.

Twilight Sparkle: Are you crazy?

Applejack: No I ain't. I promise you'll be safe.

Twilight Sparkle: That's not true!

(Y/N): Twilight, Applejack is telling the truth. Trust us. Let go and you'll be perfectly safe.

Twilight hesitated but nodded and let go of their hooves. At first, Twilight was screaming that she was falling, but she was quickly caught by both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. They then carried her back to the ground where everypony else was.