Chapter 3: Friendship is Magic - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Twilight Sparkle: Find anything?

(Y/N): No. Not yet.

Twilight Sparkle: Elements, elements, elements. . . Ugh! How can I stop Nightmare Moon without the Elements of Harmony?

Rainbow Dash: What are you two talking about? What "Elements of Harmony?" How do you two know Nightmare Moon anyways?

(Y/N) and Twilight looked at each other before (Y/N) decides to explain.

(Y/N): This morning, I had a dream. And apparently Nightmare Moon is actually the younger sister of Princess Celestia.

Twilight Sparkle: Wait, really?!

(Y/N): Yeah. That's the information I was given anyway. Apparently a long time ago, Princess Celestia along with her younger sister used to rule Equestria together, but one day the younger sister resented Princess Celestia out of jealousy when everyone paid more attention to her. She then refused to lower the moon one day and she turned into Nightmare Moon. Princess Celestia tried to reason with her, but it was no use. Princess Celestia then reluctantly had to use the Elements of Harmony like Twilight said to banish her to the moon for a thousand years and now she's returned.

Fluttershy: That's horrible.

(Y/N): I know. I said the same thing. Twilight, what are the Elements of Harmony you've been mentioning?

Twilight Sparkle: Some mysterious objects called the Elements of Harmony are the only things that can stop Nightmare Moon, but I don't know exactly what they are, where to find them; I don't even know exactly what they do!

Pinkie Pie: Found it! The Elements of Harmony, a reference guide.

Twilight pushed Pinkie away to confirm her search and it was the book she's been looking for.

Twilight Sparkle: How did you find that?!

Pinkie Pie: It was under "E"!

(Y/N): Oh! That explained why many of the books had the same letters on them.

Twilight took the book out and began to read it aloud for everypony to hear.

Twilight Sparkle: It's said that there are six know Elements of Harmony. Five of them are Kindness, Laughter, Loyalty, Honesty, and Generosity while the sixth element is unknown. Legends say that there used to be a seventh element of Harmony, but only one would be worthy of wielding it once all six elements are combined. The last known location was in the Castle of the Two Sisters in the Everfree Forest.

(Y/N): I'm coming with you!

Applejack: No! WE are comin' with you!

Twilight Sparkle: Wait, everypony, I appreciate the gestures, but this is something I need to do on my own. (Y/N), I know you promised that you'd help me, but I don't want to put you in harms way.

(Y/N): Neither do I.

Twilight Sparkle: Huh?

(Y/N): I can't risk putting any of my friends lives in danger. So that's why I- no, We will come with you. . . as a team.

Applejack: (Y/N) here is right. We ain't lettin' no friend of ours go into that place alone so we'll be stickin' with ya like a caramel on an apple.

Pinkie Pie: Especially if there's candy apples in there.

Everyone looked at Pinkie with confused looks.

Pinkie Pie: What? Those things are good.

(Y/N) rolled his eyes and smirked.

(Y/N): Who else, but Pinkie Pie.