Ch.37~Final Chapter

Bellas POV

It had been 6 weeks since the whole thing and him and his family have moved back to La Push and he finally phased and still looking for his mate. 

I'm getting dressed, Jacob is coming to get me everyone is going to Billy's for dinner.

I put on a dress Emily gave to me and said I had to wear, it was a long dress and it had white at the top and faded to black at the bottom, and I put my hair into a ponytail.

"Bella!" I heard my dad call "Jakes here"

"Coming! " I put my black converse on and walked down stairs. We got into the car and drove to his house.

When we got there he helped me out of the car "you look beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

********************************

30 mins went by and Jacob stood up "can I have everyone's attention please" everyone went silent "Bella you know when we went on that date on the cliff?" I nodded "well I forgot to ask you something" he got down on one knee. OMG. WHAT IS HE DOING "Bella Swan, I have loved you since I first laid my eyes on you, you are my world" God, Jacob, you better not say what I think you are going to "would you make the the happiest man alive and marry me?" oh god everyone is staring . I can't make him sad I love him too much. Oh what the hell.

"Yes" I said. He picked me up and spun me around with the goofiest grin on his face. He kissed me and told me he loved me.

********************************

When I got home I knew what I had to do. I picked up my phone and dialed "hello" came the voice on the other end

"Hey, I need your help"

The sequal 'A Moment Lost' is out now check it out

~Beauty~

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca lost in the moment (jacob black and bella swan story) COMPLETED 🎉