Ch.19~ Date Night (Jakes POV)

Jacobs POV

We got into the car and my palms were sweaty. We drove towards La Push. I wonder what she's thinking in that pretty little head of hers?

As I cut off the engine I turned to look at her. Aw she looks confused.

"Where are we?" she spoke

"Hang on and you will see" I replied as I could feel a smirk carving into my face. I ran around the car and helped her out and put my hands over her eyes then started guiding her into the forest.

"Jake you know I fall when I have my eyes open so how do you expect me to walk with my eyes closed" her voice almost came out frightened and it made me stop and think. She was right she does trip with her eyes open she would most definitely fall with her eyes closed. I could just carry her... Nah then she will see where we are going. Oh well if she falls then i'll just have to catch her.

"I will catch you, I promise" I said assuring her that she could trust me

"Okay I trust you" she let out a breath I didn't know she was holding.

I carried on walking her to our destination. Oh god what if she doesn't like it. What will I do?

I hope she does like it. It took me a damn long time to do 3 hours to be exact.

We arrived and can you believe she fell 6 times. Wow. It looks just as good as I left it.

"Can I look now?" She asked. I hesitated a bit before I said

"Yeap" making sure I popped the 'P'. Taking my hands away I heard her gasp. Oh god she doesn't like it. I might as well go home now.

A/N

After the next chapter its the home stretch to the end of my story I'm sad to say. Buuuuuuuut I will be posting a new story after and its all magical and stuff so I cant wait to share that one with you all :) Keep smiling

~Beauty~