Ch.15~No no no

Jakes POV

As soon as I herd Bella talking i was off the couch and up the stairs, I stopped when I heard her talking about me. Was she defending me? As soon as I heard the sadness in her voice I was about to go in but I heard him apologise. She wouldn't accept the apology would she?

'No apology could ever fix this'

I knew she wouldn't accept it but now she's crying. I want so bad to go in and hug her and make it go away but something told me not to.

'What do you need' She spoke trying to sound strong.

'Like I said before, I will be leaving soon' I wish he would leave now

'I don't see how that involves me" she sounds as confused as me

'Oh but it does Bella. Im saying this because' he took a breath. Wait what I thought blood suckers don't breath. 'I want you to come with me' he spoke those words and my heart broke.

She wont go will she? She can't she's my imprint I need her. I waited for her answer but all she did was gasp. I cant listen to this anymore. I don't want to know her answer. I want to forget I heard this. I want to pass out and not wake up.

I walked downstairs and flopped onto the couch and closed my eyes in hope that they will never open to hear she's leaving.

A/N

OMG Jacob herd them :o

What do you think she's gonna say?

Poor Jacob is heartbroken because he thinks she will leave. :(

Well until next time xoxo

~Beauty~