11. The silver angel.

Mulai dari awal

Magnus' mouth hung open at that. "You... you mean that's enough to get me..." He trailed off, not wanting to say the word.

"Yes, if the wings are involved too. His silver powers barely played a part. And before you start thinking about other possibilities, it could've been the other way around as well. The chances of that are low but still there, your whole body including your wings has Alec's blood and silver magic in it. It was unavoidable. Either of you could've gotten pregnant."

Alec and Magnus were speechless, they had no idea what to say but it was someone else who broke the silence.

"My dear sister-in-law, how do you know all this and how are you so calm about it?" Stefan asked.

"Don't you guys see me hooked to those books, like every day! I'm curious to know more about our ancestors and I've read it there. Silver angels are known to make any being pregnant, they aren't known as The Creators just like that!"

The Nightstorms sighed at their dear warlock's behavior. She was definitely something.

"Definitely you did!" Daniel mumbled under his breath.

Alec looked at Magnus who still had a blank expression on his face but now had his right palm above his abdomen. He smiled slightly then cleared his throat. "Even though that gave us our answer, I still want to know about my powers. I don't want to take any chances. Those books... they have information about it, right?"

Rosette grinned. "Yes, it does." She waved her hands while chanting a spell and shortly after, a humongous book appeared on their coffee table. Before she could open the book, Magnus interfered.

"Wait, even if these silver angels can do things like that, I still have doubts. There's no chance a man could..." He trailed off and looked at Rosette.

Rosette scanned Magnus' features carefully and realized she needed to have a chat with him, alone. "Magnus, if you remember our last conversation, I told you guys about the first beings, our ancestors, and how other species were created. In their time, there wasn't anything called 'sexuality', they weren't defined by their organs and could change them as they please. So men getting pregnant was normal back then. The term sexuality was created by mundanes, they were the reason pregnancy got centered to only one kind of sex, that is, us females. If it weren't for mundane existence, anyone could conceive."

"And just like we stated in our previous conversation, angels played a big part in erasing those memories from existence," Daniel added.

"Oh!" Was all Magnus said.

"Now let's get back to learning more about the Silver angels." Rosette said and opened the book.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

The origin of Silver angels goes back to trillions of years ago, much before the earth or any other planets formed. They are as old and powerful as the warlords. No one knew how the first-ever silver angel was created, and that mystery got buried with the death of Angel Haven. But unlike other angels, silver angels are rare and powerful than other angels. The only people that can match their powers are their mates and the other half their twin wing if they possess a twin wing.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

"What's a twin wing?" Alec asked.

"This information is new to us as well," Daniel said.

"Let's see then," Stefan added while Brittany was still chewing on her noodles.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺