Chapter 2(if you count the first one as a chapter)

( bold means it's an authors note or it's something important.
Italic means the person is thinking.)

No ones pov
3 years later(she's thirteen)
I have been living in the streets for the last 3 years of my miserable life. I guess it was pretty ok for living on the streets that is. Soon after I killed them, I left my house and quickly ran to a nearby alleyway. When it was discovered that the Fusuki family was brutally murdered in their own home they also mentioned in the news that the 10 year old girl Noami Fusuki had gone missing and that the hero's were actively looking for her.
They never did.
It was all fake, nothing more than a mire illusion to keep the paparazzi on their toes.
It had been 3 years since they have been "looking" for her and now she just lerks in the shadows of alleys with nothing more than a blanket and stolen wallets.

Noami's POV
I need to go shopping today, then maybe I can go out and have some fun.
While she's walking to the store
"Hey, miss! You dropped your wallet!"
just some random hero, oh well
" Wait! Miss?"
Oh my god, I swear if I wasn't on an aaron I would have slit your throat the moment you talked
"Wait! Are you the rabbit!?"
Oh so he knows my name, well I guess the groceries can wait
(Rabbit is her villain name)

She quickly leaps behind the said hero and well, slits his throat; just like she said she would.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
A blood curdling scream cuts through the silent city.
While he choked on his own blood

Hah, that wallet wasn't mine, but I'll take it.

Haha cliff hanger but not really

302 words