We took our lunch tray and moved to one of the table. While crossing the "ruler's" table, yeah, that is what the happening people of our school call themselves, we heard a shrill voice, no points for guessing, Sherly, spoke out loudly, audible for the whole cafeteria,

"Hey guys, you know now a day geeks have become attention seekers."

"Really?" Michele, another bi*ch crooned looking at me.

"Yeah, today morning itself I saw some ugly geek slam herself intentionally on my poor baby Jade." She said moving her hand suggestively over Jaderian's body.

"Bi*ches, also look at Jaderian, he didn't even react. I thought he had some sense." Angie muttered under her breath.

I simply ignored the comment and moved to the far away counter. I hate all these squabbles. I don't know why she is so bothered; it is not like I can be a competition for her. I mean for all the bi*chiness, there is a reason why she is a cheer leader. With long wavy blonde hair, striking blue eyes, hour glass figure, and well, huge boobs, she is every guy's wet dream.

"Hey guys, why are you looking so gloomy?" Richard asked, flipping away his strand of blonde hair that had fallen on his eyes as he pulled a chair to sit beside Angie.

I look at him and shrug my shoulder.

"Those girls, I tell you. We should just place some cockroaches inside their locker", Angie said growling under her breath.

I laugh all of a sudden, earning a glare from her. Richard looked lost.

"I don't understand Clora? Why these things never affect you?"

"Angie, hun, you get affected by someone only if you let it, also, if you care about them."

"I don't care about them so it doesn't affect me." I look straight into her eyes and say.

"Listen, I am focused on my studies, like both of you. I just want to get good grades and enter a medical school. Work as an osteopath, get married after ten years and live a white picketed fence life style."

"Nothing of these will matter after a while, so why break your head over it?"

Angie, sighs and smiles softly, "you know sweeti, you are way more mature than your age, and I love you for that." She said the last line too cheeringly and jumped over the table to hug me.

"Girls, hello, I am also there," Richard said waving his hand in front of us, comically.

We both give him our cheeky smile and Angie, well she hugs him too, to which Richard blushes.

"Well that cleared, what do you want to shop for?" I ask Angie, while swallowing my lunch.

"Hmmm, the usual, hey Richard, do you want to join us?" She asks, turning slightly towards Richard.

"I am sort of busy, you guys carry on".

Angie pouts, Richard looks at her lips, well stare at her lips and I look at them smirking.

* * *

The day gets over and I ask Angie to wait at the parking space as I had to get some books from my locker.

I get my books and start to walk to the parking lot when I hear someone calling my name. I turn to find William, another member of the Ruler's group, walking towards me.

I shuffle restlessly as I wait for him to join me.

"Hey, you are Clora right?" He asks doubtfully.

"Yeah".

"Well just wanted to ask, can you help me with my science work?" He asks looking nervous.

"If you are wondering why, it is not a prank and all, I really am failing in science, and I can't afford to, also you are the best and a geek." He adds sheepishly.

I look at him; he looks like he is telling the truth.

"Okay, but only on weekends."

"That's cool with me, here take down my number". He takes my hand and writes on my right arm. I look at him in shock. I mean he didn't even ask. He looked at me as if it is not a big matter.

"Bye".

"Thanks again and bye" he replies and walks back.

Today indeed is an unusual day for me, all the bumping, spacing out in class, insults by Sherly and her gangs and cherry on the top being William. Hope I get no more surprises when I go for shopping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks a lot for all the votes and lovely comments. hope you would enjoy reading this chapter too. do vote and let me know, also spread the word about this story....:)

Yeah, right, waiting for this chapter's cheesy line right? Fear not my dears, here it comes:

"Crap something is wrong with my cell phone, [ Oh really, What is that?] It's just that...your number is not in it. "

Ahem ahem! cheeziness at its best? ;)

Also there is some problem wth d lappy so gonna gve it fr service...will update as soon as possible.... but plzzzzz vote!!!