Chapter 19

Wow! Omg thank you guys so much!! The Billionaire hit 10K reads!! I'm so happy and grateful for everyone who reads, comments, votes, follows and adds to their library. 💓 In appreciation for that, I made this chapter extra long!!

We finally got off the plane and now are on our way to the port with the cruise ship. I'm so excited. I've never been on any vacations since my parents were alive. I'm so happy and grateful that Sam decided to take me.

"You ready Bella?" Sam asked me.

"Yeah. I hope I remembered everything." I say.

"I'm sure you did. You made like 6 lists of what to bring." He said laughing.

"Yeah. You're right." I say as we got put of the car and walked towards the check in area.

We walked towards the line and waited for what seemed like forever. It was torture. Finally, we were up.

After checking in and getting our key cards and passes we were able to start climbing the stairs and ramps until we were on the boat.

Immediately, many of the employees greeted us and collected our bags.

"Let me show you to your room." One of the employee's with the name tag that read James said.

"Perfect. Thank you." Sam said as I looked around the interior of the boat in awe.

After a few minuets of walking and going up an elevator, we finally made it to our room. As soon as James left us with our luggage and Sam opened the door I was amazed.

The room was absolutely stunning. We had a mini kitchen, a living room, a gigantic king size bed and a massive bathroom with a tub that's bigger than my whole apartment.

"Woah." I said as I looked around. "This must have costed a fortune!"

"It's fine Bella. You have to treat yourself sometimes." He replied as he started putting all of our clothes in the closets.

Once we were done settling in Sam asked, "So what do you want to do first? Water park? Rope Course? Bumper Cars?"

"Definitely water park." I say as I go and grab a bikini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our screams were muffled as we both hit the water with our arms around each other.

"That was so fun!" I say. "Can we go again?"

"We have been on this ride for 8 times straight Bella, how about we get something to eat? I'm starving."

"Fine. But after can we go on one more time before we go to bed?" I plead.

"Anything for you." He said looking into my eyes.

I smiled as we walked hand in hand to the center of the many pools.

There was a giant line of food that was in a big pit of smoke being grilled. It smelled so good. I got a plate of shrimp, rice and other seafood in it, while Sam got streak with shrimp.

"Mmm. This is good. Try a piece." Sam said as he reached his fork out to my lips.

"You're right. Try this." I say after chewing and before I put rice with shrimp on his fork.

"That's good. But this is better." He said as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Your right." I say after we pulled away and finished eating.

After we finished eating and going on the water slide for one more time we went back into our room to head to bed.

I just walked out of the shower in my towel and headed to my dresser to get my pajamas when I felt eyes on me.

"I can feel you looking Sam." I say smiling.

"I'm not looking. Just making sure it's you." He says smiling back.

"Oh really? Who else would it be?" I say as I turn around to face him.

"I don't know, love." He said.

"I'm gonna go change and then we should look at the program for tomorrow on the tv so I can see when they are doing the towel folding class. I wanna learn how to do a towel elephant." I say laughing at the kid side of me.

"Why not a monkey?" Sam asks.

"Because elephants are the best. Duh." I say grinning from ear to ear as I closed the bathroom door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sams POV

Me and Ella we're currently making towel animals. I was making a monkey and she was making an elephant like she said she would last night.

Ever since we got on the cruise ship, she's been so carefree and happy. I even discovered this childish side of her that I love. It's probably my favorite side of her because it shows how happy she is.

Right now, my monkey is looking like crap compared to her elephant.

"Why does yours look like that?" She asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry I'm not a towel folding master." I say rolling my eyes in a funny way.

"Come on. I'll help you." She says as she finishes her Elephant and walks around the table to help me with my monkey. "First you twist it this way, and then fold it here and tuck it in over here." She started. After a minuet or two she said, "Hello! Sam. I'm showing you how to fold your monkey over here!"

I blinked a few times and focused on her. "Yeah. Sorry Bella. Got distracted." I say.

"It's okay. I finished your monkey." She said as the employees that were supposed to be the judges came up to us.

Their name tags read, William and John. "Wow. These are pretty good over here. I think we have our winners!" William said.

Ella smiles brightly as they took our picture. But in the back of the room I saw a middle aged man that looked strangely familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it.

Hi guys!! Thanks so much for reading please vote! It helps me so much!! 💗💗