Chapter 9

Sam just left. I didn't know what to do. We both admitted that we liked it. We decided to put it behind us. It's not like I wanted to but, he is my boss I guess.

I walked into my room and put on my pajamas.

 I got into bed and let sleep take over me, thinking of a certain billionaire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later

I woke up to banging down the hall. I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I stretched. I looked at my phone and squinted at the brightness. My phone read 2:31am. Ughhhh.

I groaned again and walked through my house and opened the door.

"Yes?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry Bella. Didn't mean to wake you. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Can we talk?" Sam says.

I let him in and as his back was facing me I checked him out. He was wearing black nike joggers and a white T-shirt that showed his muscles.

"Yea. Sure. Sit down." I say. That's when I realize what I'm wearing.

SMH ELLA

"I'm just gonna get a sweatshirt..." I say awkwardly as I run to my room.

I hear Sam chuckle as I grab a gray and black PINK sweatshirt and throw it on and run back inside.

"Sorry..." I say smiling.

"It's ok Ella."

I sit down next to him but lean my back against a pillow so I'm looking at him.

"What's up?" I ask

"Ella I really like you.." He says scratching the back of his neck.

Oh
My
God
Sam
Robertson
Likes
ME
He must me lying.
Right?

"Say something?" He says nervously.

"Thanks?" I say.

"Thanks?" He asked confused

"I uhhh..I mean...I like you too." I say not meeting his eyes.

"Ella look at me."

I look up at him. My eyes flicker to his eyes to his lips and I saw Sams do the same.

Before I knew it our lips touched and we kissed.

It felt different. I don't know why.

We pulled away because humans need to breathe and Sam looked down at me.

"All right. It's getting late get some sleep." And just like that he was out.

He left me there with my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. It was 12:30 but considering I didn't get ANY sleep thinking about what the fuck just happened.

I decided to take a shower and get dressed.

As I brushed my wavy light brown hair I heard a knock from the door

I opened the door and saw Sam holding 2 Starbucks drinks. Yum.

"Morning Bella!" He says.

How does he have so much energy at this hour? Oh wait it's 12:45. Whoops.

"Morning" I say adjusting to the sunlight.

"Ready for work?"

Oh yes. Work. Totally remembered that.

"Yep!" I say as cheerfully as possible. "Let me just grab my purse.

I grab my MK purse with my phone and lock the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now me and Sam were on our way to his apartment. I was very excited considering I had never been there in the 3 months I have known him.

"So I was thinking and I checked the numbers and with the extra money we had made maybe we could renovate the deli and give it a good and fresh look?" I say

"That's a great idea Bella. I'll give you an extra couple thousand dollars? And then you are free to design it however you'd like." Sam says casually.

"Thanks Sam. I think it will add more customers and maybe people will not only come there for sandwiches but if we add extra tables with the space we have people can also sit and eat with family and friends."

"Sounds good. I'll get it for you tomorrow and then you can start."

A/N
Ooooo. Ok so I will update again tomorrow it will probably be this length. Love you guys. Please vote and comment!! ❤️❤️