Chapter 12 Part Two

Hi guys!! In the previous chapter I asked if I should continue and many of you said yes so here you go! Love you all!! 💓

I walked into my apartment building, heading towards the elevators. As i got closer I saw a sign on the elevator.

OUT OF ORDER

Great. Guess I have to climb 6 flights of stairs.

Once I climbed up to the top I started walking towards my door. I was exhausted. That was enough exercise for the year. As soon I got to my apartment there was a box in front of my door.

I bent down and lifted the box and tried to get my key into the door. Once I was inside I put the box on the table and opened it. On the top was a note.

Ella,
I got you a little something for tonight. I hope you like it. I can't wait to see you.
Sam

Aww. He's so cute.

Omg! Did I just say that??

I'm so stupid he would never actually date me. He's only hanging with me because he feels bad about my past.

After I put the note to the side I saw another box. It was the type that holds jewelry.

I opened the box and inside I saw the most gorgeous necklace I've ever seen. It was a simple silver necklace with a diamond. I loved how it wasn't flashy but it was beautiful. I could also tell how expensive it was, so I was very careful when I took it out of the box and when I put it on around my neck as I smiled.

It's like he knew that I would love this necklace. I know that if I was in the jewelry store with him, I would've chosen this one. He knows so much about me even though we have only known each other for a few weeks. I took the note and the box for the necklace and went into my room. I put the note on my mirror and admired Sams beautiful handwriting. Then, I put the necklace box on my dresser and walked to my closet. It took me about an half and hour until I found the perfect dress and shoes for tonight.

I looked at myself in the mirror when I put my dress and heels on. I have to admit, my outfit was so pretty. I wore a burgundy dress that was loose and flows at the bottom with a low v neck and a skirt that went down to my ankles with a slit up my left leg. I paired it with gold high heels. As I stared at the dress for even longer I thought of my mom. And i recognized the dress immediately.

It was my moms. I smiled and walked over it my vanity to brush my hair. Once i was done i looked at the time.

7:28PM

Guess I should get ready to leave.

I grabbed my purse with my phone in it and walked out of my room and waited in the kitchen.

At exactly 7:30 the doorbell rang.

As soon as I opened the door I was astonished by how handsome Sam looked.

He wore a black suit with a black tie. It fitted him so well. His hair was the same as always. Messy and wavy but I wouldn't me if any other way. My thoughts were stopped by his voice.

"Are you done checking me out Bella?" He asked me with an amused expression on his face.

I blushed and looked anywhere but his eyes.

"It's okay. I was checking you out too." He said with a wink.

"Let's go, shall we?" he asked before stopping and turning around reaching out for my hand. "And your cute when you blush."

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment for the next chapter! 💓💓