Chapter 14

Sorry this update is so late!! I had so much homework!! Enjoy!

The next morning I was thinking of our date last night. It was so perfect.

I glanced over and looked at my alarm clock on my dresser.

Shoot.

It's 7:30. I was supposed to be up 30 minutes ago. I quickly hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower.

As soon as I was out of the shower I threw on black leggings, a white t-shirt and a brown leather jacket. I paired it with white vans.

I brushed through my wavy brown hair that ended at my mid back when I put a gray scrunchie on my wrist.

I looked in the mirror quickly making sure I don't look like a complete mess and left my room.

I had 10 minuets to get to work.

I grabbed a protein bar and my phone and wallet and looked for my keys.

Omg. The one day i'm running late I can't find my keys.

Actually that's not true.

I run late a lot.

And it's kinda my fault that I lost my keys.

Ella Focus!

I looked around my apartment until I found my keys.

Thank god.

I ran down the stairs because the elevator was still out of order and out of the apartment.

I let out a breath once I sat down in the drivers seat and put the key into the ignition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was doing what I have been doing for the last few days with my new job being the manager, watching all the other workers and make sure all the customers are happy.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Phillip, the chef making rolls with dough.

"Hi Phillip." I said and gave him a smile.

"Hey Ella. How's your day?" He asked as he grabbed the bow of flour.

"It's been okay." I said. "Liliana said there low on ham." I said.

"Okay. I'll cut some more in a second. Let me just finish these rolls." He told me as he hurried on the bread.

"Okay. I'll be back in 45 minuets. I'm on lunch." I said turning around to make my way to the door.

"See ya!" Phillip said.

When I was about to push the door open, someone pushed it on the other side and I hit my head as I fell on my back.

"Oh my god, Bella! I'm so sorry!!" Sam said as he bent down next to me.

"It's okay. I think you like hurting me. First the car accident now this." I said smiling.

"They were both accidents. You know that." He said smiling.

"I know." I told him laughing.

He reached his hand out and I grabbed it standing up.

"Seriously though. Are you okay?" He said looking concerned.

"Yeah i'm fine." I said. "Why were you going into the kitchen anyway?" I asked confused.

"Well I came here to take you to lunch and you weren't in the front and Liliana said you were in the kitchen." He said.

"Oh." I said blushing.

"So where do you want to go?" He asked me as we walked out of the deli.

"Chick-fil-a." I said with a grin.

"If we're being honest, I have never been there." He said looking anywhere but me.

"Oh my gosh! Actually?" He nodded. "Then we definitely have to go. I can't believe you've never had it. It's the only thing that keeps me living!" I said jokingly.

"Well then shall we?" He said putting his arm out so my arm can loop through his.

"We shall." I said laughing.

And we walked off together.

Don't forget to vote and comment!! 💓