Chapter 15

Shoutout to @26celnol because they helped me on the idea of what to do in the beginning of this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking out of the bathroom in Chick-fil-a when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I said as my eyes scanned the mans face until I realized who it was.

"Get away from me!" I yelled as I tried to go around him.

"Ella stop! Just be quiet and come with me." He said looking around the small hallway making sure nobody was around.

"No! Someone help me!!" I screamed as I kicked him in his private area.

He groaned and kneeled on the ground as I ran into the main eating area and saw Sam running towards me.

"Bella! Are you okay?" He asked concern all over his face.

"We need to go, come on!" I said pulling him out of the restaurant and towards the car.

When we were pulling out of the parking lot Sam looked over at me for a second and asked "Ella, what happened?"

I was about to answer but was stopped when tears started to escape from my eyes.

Sam sighed and took a turn into a Stop and Shop parking lot, pulled into a spot, took his seatbelt off and hugged me so my head rested on his chest.

"My step father..." I started, "He was there. And was going to take me."

"Ella I would never let him take you."

And that's how we spent the next hour or so. Him holding me when I cried. And in that moment, I knew whenever I was with him I would be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My eyes squinted as they adjusted to the sunlight coming from the windows.

Yesterday was a stressful day for both me and Sam so we decided it was best if I didn't go back to work after I saw my step father. Instead, Sam and I went to his penthouse and watched movies, ordered Chinese food and cuddled on his couch. It was honestly a perfect night.

I guess we fell asleep because I woke up to Sams arms around me with a blanket over the both of us.

I looked next to me to see Sam looking at me.

"Morning Bella." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." I said with a small smile.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Actually it was one of the first nights I didn't have..." I said but stopped my self, sitting up.

"You didn't have what?" He asked, his face showing concern.

"Nightmares." I said looking away. "I have them all the time. It's basically a replay of the night I escaped but instead of running away, he catches me." I said tears starting to escape my eyes.

"I'm glad you didn't have any last night." He said with a soft smile.

"Yeah. Me too. It's probably because I was with you." I said blushing.

"Well then maybe we have to watch movies until 2AM more often." He said with a light laugh.

"Yeah maybe." I said.

"Come on, i'll make you an omelet and bacon." He said sitting up.

"You can cook?" I asked.

"I'm the best chef you will ever see." He said proudly.

"All right. Let's see." I said heading into his kitchen.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! I probably will upload another one before the end of this week! Please vote and comment it really helps me out! 💓