#BlackLivesMatter

Song: To be human -Nightcore (Lyrics)
-------------------------------

There's a reason I haven't posted about this topic on my account, in my random book, or even art book before.

And they do. Black lives are just as important as the lives of any other skin color. Why should it matter how we look?
We're all human with the same rights, before the rest.
And that's something people keep forgetting.

I don't even care what skin colour someone has. It's just skin. It's not something you can choose to have or be.
I have friends, and to me it doesn't matter if they're darker skined or pale and blond.

We're all the same species, you can't get around that fact.

I am, so glad people share this way of thinking with me, but what in the name of every thing I care about, makes people think the way they're protesting is the right one?

Do you honestly think stealing- robbing your local stores and setting them on fire afterwards is going to stop anyone from killing innocent civilians?
No matter the skin colour?

One of my online friends told me she's afraid to go places, people thought they could burn down a store (-target) as "protest" against the murder of an innocent black citizen. Their parents now keep weapons in their car to have some kind of feeling of safety.

(I really hope, I'm wrong with the following..)

Appeariently the president isn't helping much either. I don't know much, but I heard they ordered the army to take down these protests by force. Shoot them down if they keep resisting. (I sincerely hope that this is not true, and that somehow I'm wrong about this, but..)

Hounderets of people are put in danger, because of these protests. The original goal, to protect people falling in the "category: black skinned". And now, even more people, (black, white, yellow, so on-) are put in danger, and if the army is really getting involved and is going to shoot people down, there will be casualties.

All because people protest in a way we- I question if it can even be called protesting for the #BlackLivesMatter.

I want to protest, but not by robbing- destroying stores or burning places down.

Because it's going to lead to the exact thing that started this mess.

A civilian, (an innocent civilian,) dying an undeserved death.