3 Art pieces

Song: Sleep when I'm dead - Set it Off -> A miraculous (ladybug) animatic
—————————————————————

I HAVE 3 PIECES OF ART I MADE IN 9 HOURS WHIEL I SHOULD AHVE SLEPT-

Normally I'd make separate chapters for all 3 of them BUT I'm too lazy today
...
....
.....
Hush 🤫 I'm on vacation I'm allowed too XP

Anyways ART

No.1

For a art contest, UHHHHH which one was it again

For a art contest, UHHHHH which one was it again....... OH The_Glowing_Amber 's contest Right-! Sotjis took me.... almost 3 hours (2h 57m to be exact)
....
Do with it whatever you want! It's yours now (it's only mine for the contest but feel free to uses it if you want!)

No.2
Is something I'm doing from now on, so from time to time I'll be choosing one of my friends on here and drawing their favorite/or main (in my eyes-) OC!
See it as a gift from me to you for bing kind and putting up with me 😅

BUT THERE'S ONE THING
I choose bast on the info I have, if it's not clear to me who I should draw I can't choose you! :(
Example: iciclexx- and krisi1009  wanted to draw you guys something, but 1. Don't know your main Main OC and 2. YOU ALWAYS SWITCH PROFILE PICTURES
so couldn't choose you (except maybe I could have drawn your persona Iciclexx... whoops 0-0)

BUT BACK TO ART

The first one is the_toastkat  because I saw their OC and wanted to draw it!(I just realized they got a new profile picture so that was weird-)Also! I found  that Putting my whole user name was taking into much space, and it was late (like impendi...

(I just realized they got a new profile picture so that was weird-)
Also! I found  that Putting my whole user name was taking into much space, and it was late (like impending my home country it was 2 AM -> that's too late for my brain to act "normal") so It just put the first too letters.

Anyways Do with it WHATEVER you want! It's yours as a gift from me ^-^
You can do something with it or leave it in the corner to collect dust.... but it's yours!

No.3
Lastly-
Wait quick warning... You know the sentence: "going a 'little' overboard on something"?

...

Yeah that happened to me......

The following art piece took me 5 HOURS (and 9minutes)

But IDC because the end result is EPICmoon__x  here's Frostbite! And he's yours do with it whatever you want! :)

moon__x here's Frostbite! And he's yours do with it whatever you want! :)